Chapter 2:A dark hero

It is almost morning in maiami city as lights could be seen in the you show duel school.

"Oh ok here it is I use scale 1 stargazer magician and scale 8 timegazer magician to set the pendulum scale" Yuya declares as the man with the sash on his uniform known as Noboru Gongenzaka stares at awe as two pillars of light appear with the monsters Yuya called out appearing.

"Oh Yuya I the man gongenzaka never believed it when you insisted on training all night but you did it you pendulum summoned just like your sister it only took you 354 tries but you finally did it"Gongenzaka could be seen shedding manly tears as after Fyuya defeated Strong and during the exhibition duel Yuya tried to be the one to do it since he also had pendulum cards but unlike his sister who somehow knew exactly how to pendulum summon Yuya failed which made him ask Gongenzaka to train with him till he finally pendulum summons.

At a fancy hotel complex Hao yuki could be seen looking at three cards those cards were raviel lord of phantasms, Uria lord of searing flames, and Hamon lord of striking thunder.

Sigh "normally I would be using these cards like they are my life but since I'm in arc-v it seems they have the same destructive power that they did in GX luckily since I'm technically the supreme king they don't act up but if I use them trouble could brew" Hao pondered on what to do with the sacred beast "I'll just not use them well at least not now when the time is right I will not hesitate to use them" he puts the sacred beast away as he then looks out the window "today Yuya will be facing Shingo Sawatari the worst Yugioh rival who only did good moves during his duel with Zarc seriously couldn't make at least a bit cool dude was the definition of a 5th rate duelist" Hao expression then turned a bit cold as he remembered something "I forgot he also risk the lives of Yuzu and Yuya's other friends seriously how was he not arrested guess I'm going to have to be the hero since there is no way I am allowing them to be in that situation again"

Sometime passes Yuya slept in class after he had finally pendulum summon with Yuzu hiiragi the girl with pink hair and the paper fan she pulls from god who knows where now walking with Yuzu and his sister as they see at the entrance three kids a blue hair one named Tatsuya Yamashiro, a red hair girl named Ayu Ayukawa and a chubby yellow hair boy named Futoshi Harada.

"Hey guys what you doing here??"

"Well we found out you were finally able to pendulum summon"tatsuya says with an excited look on his face.

They start walking out to get to the you show duel school as Yuya explains how he did finally pendulum summoned as then three darts hit a bullseye on his nose.

"Who's there" Fyuya asks wonder who through the darts as then a man with blond hair walks up to them and takes the darts off of Yuya's face.

"And who are you" Fyuya asks in a little harsh tone as she has a bad feeling of this person.

"My name is Shingo sawatari and I am just a big fan of you two sakaki twins after all that special summoning method you used surprised and astonished me" sawatari then goes on about how he wishes to duel Fyuya to find out how to pendulum summon when Yuya steps in "you know I can also pendulum" Yuya says to the surprise of Sawatari who then has a small but wicked smirk that no one notices as then he ask Yuya if he wishes to duel him as they leave to LID and arrive at the arena unbeknownst to them Hao was following them.

As they arrived at LID Yuya was astonished by all the summoning methods they teach but when he said fusion summoning a boy with light cyan hair looks back in interest.

They then arrive at the arena as sawatari's fan club is there and Yuya then shows his pendulum cards as sawatari snatches them and he shows it to the three guys that follow sawatari around look at the cards amazed as sawatari announces that they are now his pendulum cards