Closeted (M/M)

Summary: Staying in someone's closet but coming out of the gay closet.

Notes: these two have a special place in my heart, i SWEAR

— — — — — —

As an A-list student, Suho has never done anything bad in his life. He has to keep an example of being a good student with him at all times, even after high school. He has never thought of doing anything unacceptable until he met Seojun, Saebom High's notorious bad boy, who he now shares a dorm with him. Once Suho discovered Seojun's beautiful closet, he knew he was going to be in there longer than expected. His closet was a full dream that, even though Suho's denied any feelings about him, wanted to stay in. He did end up stealing a few things but not much. Only because the bad boy's scent was engraved into it and he couldn't stop herself. As he snooped inside the male's closet after school one day, he was caught red-handed.

"Suho, what the fuck are you doing in here?"

"I thought we agreed on no cursing."

"During school hours, not after. But why are you here? And why do you keep coming back?"

"...Because everything smells nice in there."

Suho closed the closet door, leaving Seoun bewildered with so many questions. He wasn't about to let these questions go unanswered so he opened the door and let himself in.

"I know you liking how it smells in here isn't the only reason."

"It is, Seojun. And you shouldn't be questioning me."

"Why shouldn't I?"

"...Because you shouldn't."

"Because isn't an answer, and you know this. You tell me that every time I say it."

"I know. It's my favorite thing to tell you."

"Just tell me why you love being in my closet."

"Who said I liked being in here?"

"Don't act like I can't see your ass coming in and out with something of mine."

"And you're okay with it?"

"Yeah because I know I'll end up finding it somewhere in here. But tell me why you love coming in here. And you can't say because of how it smells."

"Seojun, I know how you work. You're going to freak out and reject me if I tell you the other reason."

"Reject? How? Do you like me or something?"

Suho didn't let a word come out of him, letting the silence—that slipped in between them—do the talking.

"...You like me?"

"Wasn't it obvious? Me going inside your closet all the time, forcing you to come to my office, etc."

"So that's why you're always in my closet and making me walk a mile to your office?"

"Yes. It was never about me trying to help keep your closet clean. But it was about me loving your scent and you."

Seojun made the first move quickly, already approaching Suho for a kiss. He pulled the male close, pecking Suho's lips before bringing him into their first kiss.

— — — — — —

End Notes: idgaf if it's short, THEYRE CUTE OKAY