Visiting Tyrion

< Alice Stark >I heard the doors to my chambers open

< Alice Stark >
I heard the doors to my chambers open. There is only one person other than Sansa, who would enter without knocking. And since Sansa had been gone for a while now, I only expected it to be Cersei. Could my life get even worse than now? I had failed to protect my sisters, my family was dead other than Sansa, other than Asha. And she was only a direwolf. A very dear pet to me, but she was no match for mother or father. And I had Cersei of course. I turned around to see her face stained in tears and her gown ripped. It was slightly dirty, as if she had been lying on the ground.

„What happened?", I asked horrified to find my love in such a state.
„He, Jaime, after you left, he-", Cersei began. I just hugged her.
„Cers, calm down and talk in full sentences", I told her. She took a few moments and a few deep breaths.

„Don't be angry. Please don't. After you left, we talked about Joffrey's death and- and I asked him to kill Tyrion. And then he started kissing me. I told him to stop but he didn't care. And then he ripped my gown open and held me to the ground. I told him no so often, but he didn't care."
„He raped you?!", I exclaimed, even more shocked. „Do you need anything? Should I get Qyburn? You should lie down."
„Darling, I wouldn't call it rape."
Now I was even more confused. „He had sex with you, without you wanting it or enjoying it. That's rape."
Cersei just looked at her dress, fumbling with her fingers. It dawned on me.

„You enjoyed it?!"
„Yes. No. I'm not sure. I love you. I don't love him. I didn't enjoy it like the other times, but I didn't hate it either. He was desperate and maybe I was too, a little bit."
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. She had cheated on me, after all the trust I had given her. Now I knew why I had felt uneasy leaving her in there.
„He has a cock and I don't, is that what you're trying to say?", I snapped.

„No love, I love you and only you. I didn't enjoy it the way I enjoy you. I just let it wash over me. I don't want my brother, I don't love my brother, I don't choose my brother. I choose you, little pup." Not the same episode
I could tell she wasn't lying. I could see it in her eyes, there was only emptiness and sorrow mixed with sadness and worry.

"Love, after you said no he should have stopped, regardless of you not being sure about your feelings. It's rape."
"Well if you put it that way...", Cersei replied, definitely not sure what to say.

She hadn't truly wanted it, I could feel and see it. I walked over and pulled her onto the bed with me for a cuddle. I breathed in her familiar lavender scent and felt safe and snug again.
„You're too kind to me, little pup", she whispered. „But I must ask you for a favor."

„And what might that favor be?", I asked, slightly suspicious.
„Could you visit Tyrion and extract some information?"
„Like?"
„Where Sansa is, if he was involved in the poisoning."
I scoffed. „Why don't you go? He's your little brother."
„He's your husband", she said, slightly more loudly.
„He's not, and you know that", I said sharply.
„I know. I'm sorry."
„I'll go, if it makes you happy", I sighed.
Cersei had been right on that day, when she said that one would do things for ones love, that one would never have done. That one would make a fool of oneself.

So hear I stood in front of Tyrion, in a cell. It stank of piss and shit and it was only sparsely lit. I still didn't believe that Tyrion was the murderer. And I didn't believe Sansa had any part either, even though I had to admit, her disappearance immediately afterwards did seem suspicious.

„Lady Stark", Tyrion greeted me.
„Oh please. You know I'm not. You know I'm just Alice."
„You're Lady Stark now, wether you like it or not."
I just gave an unsatisfied grumble.
„Cersei sent you, didn't she? How much did she pay you?"
„Nothing. I'm here to have a little chat with my husband."
„How much will she pay you to testify against me, when my trial day is here? Or should I say how will she pay you?"
I got the hint.
„You know, maybe for once you could shut that stupid mouth. I will not testify against you, no matter how she or anyone else bribes me. I'm not corrupt. And, I could help you get out of here. So instead of accusing me, you could be thankful for a change."
There was a brief silence.

„So, how is she?"
„Her first born son died in her arms. How do you think she is?"
„The whole bloody country thinks I'm guilty. One of my three judges has wished me dead more times than I can count and that judge is my father. As for Cersei, she's probably working on a way to avoid a trial altogether by having me killed. So, even if you refuse to testify against me, I see a very slim chance that my head will be on my shoulders in a fortnight."
"Now that you mention it, she did ask Jaime to kill you."
"And? What was his response?"
"I don't know. She didn't seem very happy, probably a no."
„So what do you want here, Alice?"
„Did you do it?"
„No, of course not. The world's a better place without him, but I wouldn't kill him. Cersei loves him too much."
I nodded.

„I'll see if I can do anything to help you out of here. You're a good man, Tyrion. And a trusted friend to me. I don't want to loose you over something I know you didn't do."
„Thank you, my lady. I have grown rather fond of you as well. Even though we never consumated our marriage."
„And I will be forever thankful for that."

I left the cell and breathed in the fresh air. It was horrible down there.

So, another chapter, I must admit it has been a little while and I'm sorry. I haven't been so sure about some chapters. Anyway here it is, thanks for reading ❤️❤️ and enjoy 😊.

Contains content and dialogues from Game of Thrones season 4 episodes 4 and 10.