Chapter 2: Was it that important?

The classes of the academy all headed in an orderly fashion, in the eyes of the organization.
Ms Siti was looking nervous, standing on the podium. Mrs Regna was eyeing out for anyone who dared interrupt the assembly.
As everyone quieted down, Ms Siti began.
"Good Morning Students. Now, most of you are wondering why you have been called here. This is because The Organization and I have decided to talk to you about some rules and a few... Other things.
As Ms Siti said this, Mr Alan was looking directly at JianHao. He (Hao) felt like it was a hallucination, but was it?
"As of your unexpected return, we have questioned whether it was the work of some students in this school. We ask all of you, who knows about this, to come forward."
"And as for the rules? Well, you will all be made to take an extra class, to boost your knowledge in the academy. And your parents to donate, to help the school."
"And one more thing..." Mrs Regna was staring at everyone, for this. "Any form of rebellion against our school is forbidden."
The assembly ended right there.

"That was a waste of time," Vincent stated as they walked. Suddenly, Diana came up to them.
Hey, are you sure they won't find us out?
"Yes, because they can't expel us. Because of the damage of the school, they can't possibly expel us. Right?"
Diana looked a bit worried.

Maddy came up to Vincent, excited to hang out with him. However, he was looking for Denise.
"Vincent, are we gonna eat together? I found a spot."
He was staring at JianHao and Denise, along with Julynn, Kevin, Debbie and Ren Yi Xiang.
Maddy wasn't surprised of this. Vincent always had feelings for Denise, because of her smartness. Maddy didn't get why, cause she was smart too. And she liked Vincent.
"Please Vincent, I just want to sit with you..."
But Vincent didn't listen. "Sorry I need to clarify something with Denise. Catch you later!"
He ran off.
Seriously, what did Denise have that maddy didnt? Smarts? Beauty?
It angered her, maddy thought, that Vincent still liked Denise over maddy, whom he was in an actual relationship with.
If only....

As Class T1T5 were in lesson 4, everyone was all excited for the bell to ring. Madam Soot Beng's lesson was boring.
"Alright, so P3 will equal N15-"
The tannoy announcement went off.
"Students. Please Check the noticeborad to see if you have a detention or not. Thank you."
The students looked at each other. They didn't expect to have their names be called out on a noticeboard, only a teacher to tell them if they had detention or not.
Julynn said, "I don't know if I got detention," "I didn't do anything bad...
Right?"
Nicole had a look on her face that made Julynn feel uncertain of the whole thing altogether.
Madam Soot Beng said, "Right the bell will ring. Pack up your stuff and PLEASE do your homework. Thanks."
Everyone all left for lunch, only a typical lunch of mashed potato. Who got detention? They wondered...

Denise didn't know why Mrs Regna needed her so much. Despite being the top student and head girl. So often she met up in the office where they discussed future plans and careers to which Denise knew what to do.
Maybe spending all the time with Mrs Regna wasn't too bad... right?