𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢

𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒
birds of feather

𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖳 𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖣𝖮𝖬⚔️

𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖳 𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖣𝖮𝖬
⚔️

𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐃 sister to Uhtred of Bebbanburg had grew into a fine warrior as time passed, she and her brother Uhtred had been sword to Alfred. They became the best swordsman and woman in the entire lands, in the battle to protect Alfred's New England they both lost a friend, Leofric.

Ingrid always called upon him as a gentle bear and in honour of him she found herself a brown bear in the forest and called him Leo. It took many bites and runs in terror for the bear to actually trust her but she made it work, even let him sleep in her hut.

He was excellent in battle and made even the largest Danes fall to their knees with their throats ripped out. It felt as though she was fighting with her old friend again and no one would take him away from her.

A young Monk called Osferth had joined Uhtred's army and whilst he may refrain from killing as little as possible Ingrid still teaches him how to use a sword.

Finan, Sihtric and she were troublemakers who Uhtred swore we're all related to one another, they drank ale till sick, wrestled with Leo and often annoyed Uhtred.

Osferth was still in shock at how their was a full grown grizzly bear living with them and stayed very clear of him.

Ingrid had her share of lovers along the way either man or woman, but most left or died but that didn't stop her from seeking their affection. It seemed her and her brother shared that tragic love gene but fortunately Uhtred bore two children with a woman called Gisela.

He didn't want the bear anywhere near his two children yet and it was actually his wife who thought it would be a good idea to have the bear around when he's not needed in battle.

As of now, Uhtred had traveled to Wessex but Ingrid refused and preferred to stay at home for a change ever since she heard that Haesten would be there. The oaf of a man held non of her respect and she wished to stay as far away from him as she could, Leofric helped with that.

Their army grew into a handful of men to a couple hundred and it was thanks to Uhtreds ambition but also his sisters saying. She would give the remaining soldiers of battle a choice, Vincere aut mori, Conquer or Die. Many preferred the first choice. But none forgot to spread her name for she was known as, '𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘐𝘯 𝘙𝘦𝘥.'

As time passes more and more Danes and plundering villages leaving the Bebbanburg siblings to try and seis the destruction. Until Ingrid came face to face with a stunningly dangerous Seer.

𝗜𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴
"𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩."