𝟑

𝐏𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐛 𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐞𝐩𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐚-𝖡𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗆𝖻'𝗌 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝗎𝗋𝗄𝗌 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗅𝖿'𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽.

𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖳 𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖣𝖮𝖬
⚔️

Ingrid yawned and decided she was going to stay in bed a while longer as she felt warmer than she ever had in the mornings. And she was going to let her responsibilities drift away once more when she heard a soft groan and froze.

She had forgotten whom she shared her bed with and started to worry slightly, Ingrid peaked her eyes open to see Skade using her arm as a pillow with her face only an inch away. She had an arm lazily thrown around Ingrid's waist whilst the other was held to the Danes chest right by her heart.

Ingrid moved to get up when she felt an even heavier weight by her feet and looked to see Leo laying on his back with all four paws in the air.

"Unbelievable," she muttered before roughly moving her arm from Skade's head and sat herself up so she could look at the seer.

Skade hissed loudly when she felt her comfortable pillow being pulled away from her head and looked up to see Ingrid staring down to her in annoyance.

"I said if you touched me I'd cut off your hands," she threatened but Skade was more amused if anything.

"It was not my intention to," she smirked.

In the night Skade was laying on her back staring at the ceiling or looking down at the side of Ingrid's face as she tossed and turned in the night.

Her eyes were about to close when she felt something thud softly against her waist and looked to see Ingrid's arm. Skade looked at the woman only to see she was soundly asleep and found herself grinning at the sight.

She bit her lip before sliding closer to her and was pleasantly surprised when she didn't wake. The rope that had been tied around her waist was almost nonexistent. Ingrid smelled of the outdoors, like a breath of fresh air when all Skade was used to was sweat and dirt. It was a nice change.

A low mewl from her left made her turn to see the bears head staring right at her with dark and pleading eyes. She patted the bed and he eagerly jumped up, Skade winced at how loudly the bed creaked it making Ingrid mumble in her sleep.

Once the seer was certain she was back in a deep sleep she curled into Ingrid's warmth and let her own eyes close.

"I did not do that!" Ingrid said with her cheeks turning red slightly.