music class

Yvette looked at her schedule the first day of school,and found it odd that her first class was Music. She didn't make a fuss,just kicked herself in the butt and made her way to find where the music room was. She walked the hallways,silently yet hastily,checking every classroom. Her teacher was Mrs. Bates,and on the map of the school she picked up from the office,Mrs. Bates was on the top floor. Yvette heard the first bell ring,and ran to the floor were it was. People were walking slow,and she ran into a few,being called "Loser," and being questioned,"Who tries to get class on time? Freshmeat.". She felt like a zombie once she found the music room. Her legs were wobbly from all the uneven running,and she just found her school odd. She opened the door,and felt everyone's eyes fix on her.
"Welcome!" the bubbly Mrs. Bates said once she entered.
Yvette shyly smiled at her,and found a seat near the door.
"Well,it seems like everyone's here. Shall we begin?" Mrs. Bates said.
"Oh crap! I was the latest to class. Is that okay?" Yvette thought to herself,but quickly put her attention back towards Mrs. Bates.
Yvette quietly looked around the classroom,not sure what she was looking for,yet was greeted with what may have been the greatest surprise of her life...