She couldnt take it

Yvette just couldn't take it anymore. All the stress was getting to her head. Biagio was driving her insane. Between Mae and all of the other drama she was gonna explode. The rest of the bus ride was surprisingly quite. No one said a word. The bus came to a stop. Everyone hurried off the bus and into the school. Yvette waved goodbye to Erin and John who just kept walking. She walked into school and went to her first class which of course Biagio was in, but Mae wasn't. She started thinking about him. Yvette wasn't focused on her school work at all and this was not the best time for that. She had a big test tomorrow and they were reviewing. But all she could think of was Biagio. The bell rang and she movies to the hallway. She saw Biagio and took advantage of this opportunity. She ran up and kissed him. He tried to pull away but she put all of her force into keeping him next to her. When she finally let go she ran down the opposite direction. "WHAT THEY HELL WAS THAT!" He shouted. Yvette just kept running she kept running until she was home. She explained to her mom that she just couldn't do it anymore. Her mom pulled her out of this school and put her into another. The next day she walked into school and saw none other than...