What the hell is going on?!

Finally the end of the day. Yvette walked through the the halls of the school just waiting to finally be home. Despite the laughs and rude comments from her fellow students she was pretty happy about leaving. Everything was just so confusing. She loved him but hated when she was near him. It was always awkward. Yvette got on the school bus and walked around looking for a seat. Just to her luck there were none. Wayyy far in the back there was one. But of course it was next to someone. Biagio. "Why? Why is he everywhere I am?" Yvette thought. She moved to the back of he bus and sat down. Biagio looked at her and just stared. "What?" She said with a bit of attitude. "Why are you sitting here?" Biagio shot back. "There aren't any other seats." Yvette mumbled. She have such strong feeling for him. She got butterfly's in her stomach when she looked at him. Suddenly, the bus quickly swerved to the right and she landed right on Biagio's lap. The bus stopped short and she flew forward. Biagio just laughed once again. She looked out the window and saw nothing but trees. "What the heck?" She thought as she stared out the window. She looked ahead of her only to see that no one else had been on the bus. Not even the driver. Now she was really confused. Biagio just sat there quietly not even making a sound. Weird. Yvette walked off the bus and saw that there had been a flat tire, although she didn't recognize where she was. She went back on the bus to tell Biagio what had happened. What the hell is going on...?!