The project

Biagio rolled his eyes once Yvette sat down.
"I'm sorry,baby." He screamed to Mae,who blew him a kiss.
Yvette was disgusted.
"Listen,I'm not happy to work with you. I just want a good grade,and-" She was saying,yet Biagio cut her off.
"Shut up. Just shut up."
Just then,another familiar face walked in the room. Actually,two faces. Antoinette and Sophia. Yvette was so happy when she saw them walking over to her table,until she realized they were walking over to say hello to Biagio,not her.
"HI ANTOINETTE. HI FIFI." She said loudly,so loud her science teacher yelled at her and gave her a detention slip,but the two girls didn't seem to notice her.
"Hmm...maybe they've gone deaf." Yvette thought to herself.
Antoinette and Sophia walked away from their table once the science teacher spoke again,this time giving instructions on what to do for the project.
"This project will only be done in school. And the pairs I just teamed up will be lab partners for the whole year. Anyways,here's a match. Here's a plastic cup. And here's a metal fork. Put the match in the cup,and stab the cup with the fork. Light the match with - oh shoot,where's my lighter - oh found it! So you're gonna light the match and then WALLA! Science done."
Biagio took the lead on the experiment,yet incorrectly..