Special Chapter

As the sun set on the horizon, Jisoo and Taehyung sat on the porch of their cozy cabin, holding hands and watching the sky turn orange and pink. They had been married for over 7 years, and their love for each other had only grown stronger with time.

Their journey together had been filled with ups and downs, but they had always faced their challenges as a team. They had traveled the world, raised a daughter, and built a life full of love, laughter, and adventure.

Their daughter Sooya

She was the light of their lives

She was the light of their lives. She had grown up to be a smart, confident, and compassionate young girl. They both were happy and they knew that she was going to make a positive impact on the world.

As they sat on the porch, reminiscing about their journey together, they felt content and grateful for the life they had built. They had faced their share of struggles, but they had always come out on the other side, stronger and more in love than ever.

As they watched the sunset, Taehyung turned to Jisoo  and said, "I love you more than anything in this world."

"I love you too, "Jisoo replied, leaning in for a kiss.

They knew that they had each other, and that was all they needed to face whatever the future held. Their love was eternal, and they knew that it would continue to shine bright for years to come. They held hands, watching the sunset fade away, grateful for the life they had built and for each

 They held hands, watching the sunset fade away, grateful for the life they had built and for each

Her heart fell, love's first sting,
But his came later, a harder thing.
Yet together they stand, strong and true,
Their love deepened by what they've been through.

The End

Author Note -

Hope you like this beautiful story

And thank you for every show of your love towards my work and appreciation for it.

While coming up with the next story very soon

I Purple You 💜