part 3

Here is new part, extremely sorry for late update, thank you for all the support and love😊

___________________________________________

All except monami were going to watch movie in 12-3 batch and they were going to mall afterwards and they were going to eat dinner outside and monami was gonna spend the day in the house all alone 🥺💔

they were going to eat lunch at home so at 10:30 am they were going to eat lunch a little early, all came to dinning room and sat like before.

Karan: tumhe pata hai kritu hamne tumhe bohot miss kiya

Kri: maine bhi tum sab ko bohot miss kiya specially tumhe karu.

Faizi: btw waha ja ke kya kiya tumne

Kri: kuch nai sirf thoda work tha vo hi khatam kiya and baad me thoda ghoom ke shopping ki.

Faizi: achha.

Sid: chalo jaldi se khana kha lo, fir hame nikalna bhi hai varna show miss ho jayega.

Faizi: ha varna mujhe popcorn and coke lene ka bhi time nahi milega

Karan: sandh tune abhi to itna thoosa aur kitna thoosega

Kri: haww karu MERE BHAI ko aisa mat bolo varna bohot bura hoga...

Sanju: right, aap ko na khana ho to mat khao par hamare bhai ko kuch mat bolo

Faizi: hayee, is ghar me sirf tum dono hi mujhe samaj te ho, SIRF TUM DONO HI MERI BEHNE HO, meri pyari behne.(dramatically)

Ko: bohot ho gya maska lagana ab jake taiyar ho jao sab.

All: yes

They all ignored monami completely and they all left, afte some time they came including monami, they were about to leave but...

Karan: guys tum log jao mujhe monami se kuch kaam hai.

All: ok.

They all left

Here karan was coming towards monami with dangerous glare and angry face and monami started shivering but stayed there.

Karan: dekho hum sab raat ko aayege tab tak mai ye house tumhare hawale karke ja raha hu, agar koi bhi gadbad ki to tumhare liye accha nai hoga(while giving monami deth glare)

Monami: (while fumbling) ma..mai dh..dhyaan rakhungi (standing while lowering head)

Karan: good.

And he left too, they all left for theatre, and here monami sat with thud on the floor but in few seconds she ran to her room because she wasn't able to breathe, she was having a panic attack she was finding her medicine in side drawer, and she took 2 pills from it and composed herself after few minutes. But she was scared and crying thinking something.

___________________________________________

This is the and of the part, I know ye thoda chota hai next part bada likhne ka try karungi because exams ki vajah se likhne ka moka nai mil raha hai, sorry.

Thank you for your support 😊