part 15

Thank you guys for all the love you have shown on the last two parts, I'm really greatful❤❤
Let's start the new part.
___________________________________________

Monami smiled sadly thinking how the time has changed. After getting the treatment she went to mess to have breakfast and as usual she sat alone. No one was talking to her so she didn't have any friends.

Monami was sitting alone when some boys came and sat around her, she got uncomfortable and that was clearly visible on her face. All this was seen by some pairs of eyes.
She went to her room quickly because there was still time for the drill.

It was now drill time so she went to the ground but as soon as she went in the boys who sat beside her came and touched her feet while laying down. They all were looking like someone has beaten them mercilessly.

Boys: sorry didi hame maaf kardo hum aage se kabhi kisi ke sath aisa nai karenge sorry didi.

Mo: it's ok

She was happy but was wondering who had done it.
It was the time for their drill

Ka: aaj hum rope climbing karenge, aap sab pehle muje dekhenge, jaise mai karta hu vaise karna.

Karan showed everyone how it's done.

Sa: sab ek ek karke aao.

Every one had two chances to climb. No one was able to climb till now, it was Monu's turn now. She wasn't able to do it in her first try but she did it in her second time.

Some eyes were proud and some eyes were angry. But no one had any expression on their face.
Monu was proud of herself and smiling a little.

Ka: ek drill acche se karke zyada khush hone ke jarurat nai hai.

Her smile faded. But she maintained her expression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaisa laga part? Next part bhi jaldi aayega, maine zdmn x shaveri ka bhi part diya hai, please check it out.
Milte hai next part me, byyyy