part 13

Hi guyss, kaisi rahi sab ki holi? Enjoyed well? Chalo zyada baate kiye bina next part start karte hai
___________________________________________
Monami was silently crying remembering her past silently. After that everyone went to their room to sleep.

In morning, sanmi's room.

Sab trainers 4 baje uthte hai and cadets 5 baje. So abhi sanju ready ho rahi thi and monu was sleeping but she was looking disturbed because monu was having a nightmare.

In monu's nightmare, her parents were having an accident, monu's breath got uneven, she was moving in sleep and screaming mumma papa but suddenly

someone splashed water on her face.

And that someone was sanju.

Monu woke up with a jerk and saw sanju's angry face. Sanju threw the glass on the floor and it broke into million piece. Because of that noise all came to their room and saw the scene. Monu was still huffing because of the nightmare and the water that was throne on her face.

Sa: ye sare natak mere samne nhi chalenge, agar yaha rehna hai to tamiz rehna sikho varna store room me reh sakti ho.

Ka: kya hua sanju?

Ko: ab kya kiya isne?

Sa: ye nind me chillane ka and nightmare aane ka natak kar rahi thi, meri subha kharab kar di.

Sanju narrated the whole scene and everyone  thought she was faking her nightmare.

Sid: such an attention seeker, huhh!

Kri: iski to..

And was going towards monu but faizi stopped her.

Fa: ruk ja kritu is jaiso ko samjake koi matlab nai hai, iske piche apna dimag mat kharab kar.

Ka: sahi kaha faizi ne.

Sa: ab jaldi uth aur taiyar ho, koi free nai hai tere is time pass ke liye.

Monu got up and went to get ready fast. Everyone got ready and came to the ground.

Ka: aaj aapke training ka pehla din hai isliye hum light training se start karenge. Sab se pehle hum 50km running se start karenge.

Everyone were "shik shak shok" (Sorry meme effect 😅)

Ka: and rani sahiba aap 55 km running karengi.

***************************************
Kaisa laga part?? And meko is baar to 40 votes cahiye hi chahiye. And ek bad news hai, I'm discontinuing "zdmn x shaveri".