17

What do you mean help? Sunghoon asked.

Ji Hyeon is here and she is not afraid to drown me. I shouted.

-shnghoon pov-

I went to the custodian nearby to ask for help to unlock the restroom door.

The custodian managed to open the door in the restroom.

As the door opened the inside revealed Ji Hyeon with her friends holding Jaerin.

The three were shocked that the door was opened.

I immediately ran to Jaerin and hugged her tight.

Ji hyeon got called to the office along side her friends.

Principal Lee also called us both.

Ms Choi Jaerin Ms Jang Ji Hyeon Ms Shin Ara Ms Ji ah and Ms Hyera. What happened?

N-noth- Ji hyeon said.

Wait let ms jaerin answer me first. Principal lee said

I casually walked to the bathroom and found Jihyeon there. I didnt mind them when she came up to me and became angry at me because she blamed me for getting rejected. Jaerin narrated

Is it true Ms Jang? Mr Lee asked.

N-no. Jihyeon said stuttering

Its true sir. Ara said.

We cant lie anymore Jihyeon. Jiah and Hyera said.

I'll go light on you Ms Jiah Ms Hyera and Ms Ara. For telling the truth. You girls will be in detention for the whole quarter. Principal Lee said.

Meanwhile you ms Jihyeon. Principal Lee said.

I wont tolerate this behaviour Ms Jang. You will be expelled from this school immediately. Principal Lee said.

It wont happen again sir. Please dont expel me. Jihyeon said begging.

Im sorry Ms Ji Hyeon i gave you many chances over the years to try to fix your attitude but still. Nothing works. This is for the best. Principal Lee said.

You may go mr park and ms choi. Principal Lee said.

I bowed and got out of the office.

As Ji hyeon got out. I saw her walk to Jiah Ara and Hyera.

Its your fault i got expelled. Jihyeon yelled at the three girls.

We cant lie anymore Jihyeon. We arent yiur puppets and surely we only do anything you want so we wont go through what other girls webt thriugh because of you. Ara said.

Jihyeon walked off the school and left.

------------------