angelic? • 5

Time has been soaring by ever since I've been here.

The day turned into weeks, weeks turned into months.

Yet, nothing really changed.

Well, other than my 'trainers'

That Damian guy quit after only a few day of trying to teach me. Since then, I went through what I'd guess to be 30 more of them.

Why were they not sticking around more than a few days, you ask?

Simple really, I refused to learn. After a while of me completely ignoring their existence, they are pretty quick to throw In the towel and bring in the next demon.

And.. that's basically been my life for the past 2..ish months.

Though I hate it here, I was lucky enough to not meet that Valentino over lord man ever since the night I arrived. Hell, I never even left my room.

Finally done brushing my hair in the mirror, I looked to the clock on my wall, counting the second. Right when the small hand hit, as if on cue, I heard a knock on my door. I knew my schedule like clockwork by now.

I rise out of my seat and walk to the door to get my lunch, but when I opened it I didn't see the normal old lady imp that hands me my food. Instead I saw an unmistakable face.

...Amanda Smolder?

It was the lady from the first night, Here. At my door, holding a brown paper bag.

Her eyes shot down to me as soon as the door moved to reveal me. She smiled to me, but I could tell she was really mad.

"Uh.. hello, miss." I cleared my throat. "Uh, can I help you?"

"Indeed you can." She said shoving the brown back into my hands and barging straight into my room.

She shut the door behind her and walked forward, towering over me. "Sit. I have a lot to conversat with you about. Think of it as a lunch meeting." She demanded.

I hesitantly lowered myself to to my bed, sitting to listen to what she needed to tell me.

She cleared her throat, staring daggers into my soul. "Mr.. y/n, was it? I'd like to inform you that everyone you arrived here with is making wonderful prosses in their field of work they've been assigned to. In fact. They'll start their first performance soon, on the big stage, for a real audience." She narrowed her eyes in my direction.

"Uh.. great? That does this have to do with me?" I gulped.

She sent me another glare and intertwined her fingers, placing her hand on her knee. "Everyone is improving. Except you." She said with a hollow bone shivering voice. "You see, my job is to make sure this whole entertainment thing we've got going here runs smoothly. So, when I found out that the demon we brought in to make us money is blowing through all our trainers, it doesn't make me happy." She almost growled her words as she spoke through clenched teeth.

"Yeah, and what money would I bring in. I'm not a stripper and I never will be." I crossed my arm. "Plus, I didn't ask to be here! I don't owe any of you a single thing." I stated.