Chapter 7: Mate...

*EDITED 3/30/2016*

While Rand was on his way to Lily's place, Lily was done getting ready for her special date with Jacob. The time was 6:45 pm and she was getting excited. Looking herself over in the mirror she looked over at her outfit.

She was wearing a black tube top dress that hugged her entire body and showed off her curves. It was a little above her knees and she felt like if she sat down the wrong way, she might Expose to much of her "Goodies" like she calls it! She paired it with red stilettos and a matching clutch.

Lily usually never dressed this provocative, mainly dressing conservative, she felt that she would dress different for Jacob...it was their two year Anniversary after all. 

Smiling as she approved she hears her phone ringing. Pulling it out of her purse she answers it.

"Hello?"

"Hey hon! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!" the voice on the other side screamed.

"Ha Ha...thanks Elise." Lily laughed.

Elise was her best friend and has known her since they were in Elementary School, they met when Lily moved with her Grandmother. She was the first friend she made at the new school and they have been inseparable ever since. Except when Lily is with Jacob of course.

"So...is Prince Charming there yet?! Are you ready?! Are you nervous?! PLEASE SEND ME A PICTURE OF WHAT YOU ARE WEARING!!" she said in one breath.

"Elise...breathe...have you been binging on coffee again?!" Lily asked as she chuckled at her friend who was at times a bit "too excitable".

"What?! Me? I only had five cups today...I'm cutting back." she responded.

"Wow only five...you are cutting back."

"Anyways...are you and Jacob...you know?! Are you FINALLY giving him your Goodies tonight?!"

Sighing, Lily stayed quiet for a few seconds. Jacob and her haven't gone "all the way" even though they have been together that long. She wanted to wait until marriage and being the understanding man that he is, he respected her decision...Plus she thought that eventually her and Jacob will get married, so he will be her first and only.

"Elise...I already told you...I want to wait until we are married."she squealed at her friend.

"Oh My goodness Lily! It's your two year anniversary...can you at least give him a preview?! You know you guys will eventually get married"

"Exactly...so we can wait...No matter how badly I love him and want him."

Letting out a big sigh, Elise said "I don't know how you guys do it...it must be true love."

"It is!" Lily says as she looks up when she hears someone knocking at her door.

"Listen Elise, he's here. I'll let you go okay. I'll call you later."

"Okay hon.Tell Jacob I say hi an have fun. LOVE you and I will talk to you later!" Elise says before hanging up.

Putting her phone back in her purse, Lily straightens herself out and fixes her long curly black hair and smiles as she heads to the door to open it. Turning the knob with her right hand she feels a tingly sensation on her wrist but she brushes it off and opens the door.