Chapter 12: Chef Jessup...

*Edited 04/11/2016* 

Chef Jessup's P.O.V.

1 Hour before Lily gets to the Estate:

I was in the kitchen preparing the food for the evening's celebration when I heard someone call my name from behind.

"Chef Jessup?"

Turning around to see who was talking, I see that it was Beta Blake walking inside the kitchen.

"Oh, Beta Blake...how are you?" I say as I turn back to what I was doing.

Hearing his footsteps come next to me he spoke again.

"I'm well...is everything going well with the preparations for tonight?"he asked as he picked up a carrot that was on a bowl and popped it in his mouth.

Glancing over to him I nodded my head.

"Do you mind?!" he asked as he reached out to pick up a celery stick.

"No, I don't...help yourself. Just make sure you leave enough for the guest." I chuckle, knowing how much he can eat.

Chuckling back he nodded his head "I will try." then picked up a handful of carrots popping them in his mouth one by one.

"Is there anything I can help you with...or did you come to eat the food for tonight's party?" I look at him from the corner of my eye.

Hearing him crunch away he cleared his throat after swallowing the carrots.

"Alpha Rand send me to tell you that he would like to speak to you privately in his office." he then grabbed a handful of broccoli trees.

Cocking my eyebrow at him I sighed "Alright...I will go." I said to him as I set my knife down on the table and cleaned my hands on my towel.

I turned around to leave the kitchen and stopped mid way to see if Blake was behind...he wasn't.

"Blake...are you going?"

Crunching away he nodded his head "Yes...I will be there in a few"

"Oh no...you are going NOW!! I am not leaving you alone in the kitchen so you could eat everything for tonight's party." I semi yell at him as he was about to grab more broccoli trees.

"Alright, Alright." he groaned and started walking towards me.