Chapter Nine

So let me start off by saying this chapter is gonna be different because the last one I made had pics but for some reason the pics won't show up and it shows a square, puts the pic in front of the words, or it doesn't show up at all. So I'm gonna instead make a different chapter. This isn't what I want, but if anyone knows what's wrong pls tell me thx and enjoy this shitty chapter! 💜
___________________________________________

The parents were on their way to pick out some more clothes for their baby even though they really didn't need to. Jin still wanted to get some new ones because he liked shopping, and dressing up their baby would be so cute and exciting.

Jin: Oh my God! I'm so excited. I can't wait to dress him up and then take pictures for his baby book!

Jin was extremely excited to get more clothes that he was about to lose his shit! Namjoon had tried to calm him down because too much noise would upset jimin. Namjoon wondered if sometimes he should drug jin to calm his ass down, but then again thought it would be to cruel to do just because he was so excited and was hyper a lot of the times, just like right now.

Once they got to the outside mall, jin took jimin out of his carseat and placed him into his carrier. Jimin smiled at jin, making jin coo at him.

Jin: You're just the cutest baby ever!

Namjoon: Alright, where should we go first?

Jin: Ah. I don't know. Let's just walk around and see what stores they have!

Namjoon nodded. They started walking towards the area where the stores were. Jin carried the carrier as namjoon guided, even though it probably should have been jin guiding and namjoon carrying because even though namjoon wasn't exactly bad at leading, he got lost quite a few times and so jin had learned to mainly guide the way.

Jin: Maybe we should switch places, like you carry jimin, and I'll guide the way?

Namjoon thought about it for a second and soon decided it would be a better idea since he didn't want to get lost with a baby and knew jin would either murder him in his sleep or make him care for jimin in the nights.

Namjoon: Yea, I think that's a good idea.

So jin handed namjoon jimin in his carrier and took the map from namjoon. 

They started walking again.

The sun was out, and it was very nice outside, so that made them happy that it wasn't cold outside. They continued to walk for a bit until jin saw a store and looked through the window and saw some very cute baby clothes that would be perfect for the baby book!

Jin: Look! That store has some cute clothes!

Namjoon looked at the store jin was pointing to.

Namjoon: Yes! They sure do. Let's go look in there, but remember, only a couple like 2 or 3 items, ok?

Jin: Okay, okay!

Jin sped off into the store and quickly found a very cute duck onesie that was yellow and had a little hood. He immediately picked it up and gave it to Namjoon to hold. He looked a bit annoyed, but jin didn't see that and continued looking around.

His eyes found another very cute onesie that said daddy's cute baby boy. Namjoon looked at the price and gasped.

Namjoon: Jin! Look! That is way too much for a onesie. Almost $50 for one onesie!

Jin: Oh come onnnn!

Namjoon sighed but agreed. Jin smiled and gave it to Namjoon.

Namjoon: I think that's all because we already have a lot and if you want to shop at more than one shop then I suggest that's all we get.

Jin groaned.

Jin: Fine.

Namjoon smiled and thought maybe jin would listen to him this time, but little did he know what was about to come.

Namjoon started towards the check out with jin, following with jimin in the carrier sleeping. They had to wait in line for a minute, but that was ok.

Once the other pair was done, jin and namjoon were next. Namjoon placed the items on the counter as a lady scanned them and placed the clothes in a bag.

Lady: Did you find everything?

Namjoon: Yes, we did thank you!

She smiled.

Lady: $73.99, please

Namjoon looked over at jin, who just smiled at him but handed her his card. She scanned it, and the little pad asked for a 4 digit. Namjoon typed it in.

Lady: Thank you. Have a good day!

Jin and namjoon: Thank you and you too!

They walked out and went back to walking until they saw another store that they liked or you could say until jin saw a store he liked.

It was very long until they were in a different store and namjoon carrying 3 different onesies, 5 shirts, and 2 pair of shorts. Jin was losing it once again with shopping.

Namjoon: Jin! We have enough clothes, please! I told you only a few and look how many you have!

Jin: Oh, come on. Jimin wants them too it's not just me!

Namjoon: Really now?

Jin nodded.

"Please, he's gonna outgrow these clothes soon, and he won't be able to wear them again!

Jin: button we're buying all these that I have, and then we can go home.

Namjoon: Thank you.

Jin: But let me tell you which ones I got.

Namjoon sighed but listened anyway.

Jin: So I got this shirt that is in blue since he looks so cute in blue, then I got a yellow shirt, a black one, purple, and white. Onesies now. I got him a baby blue one that looks so cute, and I got two, and one is bigger, so when he grows, he can still wear that Onesie. Finally, for the Onesies, I got him this beautiful chick one, too. Now for the shorts I got one blue pair and one black pair.

Namjoon, they are beautiful, honey! Let's go pay and then on our way home, but before we go. I think jimin may need a fresh diaper.

Jin nodded, and they went off to pay at the checkouts, which had a long line, so that was great. It took about 10 to 15 minutes until they were done waiting, and the lady at the checkouts was very nice and got them checked out fast.

After they were done, jin went to find a bathroom to change him. He found one and went in, leaving Namjoon to wait outside while he changed his baby's diaper.

Time skip (because I'm lazy and tired and want to get a chapter out for this book).

After getting home and resting for a while. It was time for dinner. Jin decided to cook some ramen for tonight as he was tired and didn't feel like cooking a whole meal. He also made a bottle for jimin and gave it to Namjoon to feed jimin while they both waited for the ramen to cool down. Jimin drank and finished his bottle, and namjoon placed him in his crib to sleep for the night as jin was eating and sitting down at the table to eat. When jimin was put down to sleep and was sleeping well, his dad Namjoon made sure the baby monitor was on and then left the room to finally eat and go to bed to get some sleep. I'm happy to get rest and hope to have another great day with his loved ones.

Chapter 9 is FINALLY out as its been way to long since I updated this book... but anyway enjoy this and I hope to have another update on one of my new books which are called The two twins and BTS family! Bye you all see u soon I hope!