Chapter eight

Jimin had woken them up with his crying, because he needed changed.

Jin: what time is it?

Jin: omg! Its 5am! Did we fall asleep all day?! Oh shit jimin's crying.

Jin ran into jimins nursery where the baby was crying so hard.

AN (why do I imagine this!😭)

Jin: aw my poor baby! Dada is so sorry sweetie.

Jin picked up his baby and jimin immediately put his head into jins neck and cried. Jin patted his back and bounced him gently to calm him down, after a few minutes jimin was calmer key word calmer.

After jimin was very calm and grabbing jins hair to eat it, that gave jin a hint to feed his baby but right after a diaper change... oh boy was jin hopping that there was no rash.

Jin: Alright baby. I know you are but let's change your dirty diaper!

Jin gently pulled jimin off of himself and layed him down. Jimin kicked his little legs around as jin took the diaper off and cleaned him up.

Jin: my my baby someone is excited to get down!

Jin blew raspberries on jimin's tummy making him giggle and smile. Once jin was done changing jimin's diaper, he took him to their room and told namjoon that jimin was hungry and if he could feed him.

Namjoon: yes ofc I can!

Jin: great, Thank you. I'll be in the kitchen cooking, you aren't allowed in the until I've put everything away and breakfast is ready!

Namjoon: oh Jin really? I won't break anything I promise! It was just a mistake!

Jin: so breaking 17 plates, 13 cups, and 2 wooden tables is a 'mistake' namjoon?! Really?!

Namjoon: Yes! I didn't mean too, you know that!

Jin: do I namjoon do I?

Namjoon: I guess you don't...

Jin continued to explain to namjoon all the things he broke in the kitchen within 6 months! Who knows what else he could break, if Jin would ever let him in the kitchen!

Namjoon just sighed and took off his shirt before grabbing jimin and going towards to living room. Namjoon sat down with jimin and began to guide him towards his nipple. Jimin immediately latched on and began sucking. (Yall don't be dirty!)

Boy was jimin thirsty and hungry, he was drinking it down immediately that Namjoon had to stop him for a minute to calm his body down and so he doesn't get sick.

Namjoon: woah woah jiminie baby, slow down a bit so you don't get sick.

Namjoon pulled his nipple away for a few seconds before giving it back to him and letting the baby drink some more.

Soon jimin was done and pushed his body away from Namjoon's chest. Namjoon picked him up and started patting his back to burp jimin.

Jimin: *burps*

Namjoon: good boy!

Namjoon bounced jimin once listening to the baby giggle. Jin came in the room smiling as his two babies were being so cute.

Jin: ah! I wanna cry, you're so cute together!

Namjoon: poor baby don't cry!

Jin couldnt help it and started crying out of happiness.

Jin: I know but how can I not cry at how cute you both are!

Namjoon stood up with jimin and went to Jin wiping off his tears. Jimin raised his little hand and sat it on Jin's face rubbing it softly and looking like the cutest baby ever. A/n: because he is the cutest baby!

A/N: damn I made jin emotional 💀Jesus help me!

Jimin giggled and smiled as he held his little precious hand jins face feeling the softness of his skin. Jin could jimin was going to be a Mama's boy which was so cute.

Jin: take a picture!

Namjoon: oki!

Namjoon pulled out his phone and took a picture oh jimin rubbing jins face with his hand.

Jin: let me see please!

Namjoon showed Jin the picture and jin cooed at himself and jimin.

Jin: I am still worldwide handsome!

Namjoon giggled at jin.

Namjoon: yes my love you will always be my worldwide handsome love!

Jin: we should hire a photographer to take photos of jimin to make a photo book of his life!

Namjoon: that's a great idea! Let me get their number and I'll go call them.

Namjoon went to get the number as jin started talking to jimin.

Jin: you're gonna be the prettiest baby boy ever! We better go shopping to and buy you some cute clothes!

Jimin looked at jin with his beautiful eyes and smiled.

Jimin: *laughs*

Jin: you're just the cutest little thing ever!

Jin cooed at his baby boy then namjoon came back and had a smile on his face.

Namjoon: I got the number!

Jin: great, go ahead and call it then we can go to the store and pick out some cute clothes!

Namjoon: but jin Honey, we already have some clothes for jimin We don't need anymore.

Jin: yea but a few more won't hurt and I promise only like 3 or 4.

Namjoon: remember when we went shopping for clothes and I only said 3 shirts and 2 pants and we came back home with 8 shirts and 5 pants?

Jin: that doesn't mean I won't behave this time! And besides it's not for me it's for our baby.

Namjoon: oki but please only like 3 or 4 things.

Jin: yea yea I got it.

Sorry that I kinda left this book but I found something to write abt that makes me more into this book again. So I'll update soon again bye