Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I stand looking at our new house. It is a 3 story, Greek looking mansion. 

"DIBS ON THE BIGGEST ROOM!"I yells but before I could run Percy grabbed my arm.

"Whoa, dad already assigned rooms, and had them decorated. Our names are on the doors." He says.

"Okay, I am going to find my room." I say happily.  I run up the steps, reach into my pocket for the key, and unlock the door.  Whoa. The inside is all marble with a grand stair case I turn and I jump. There is 55 people standing there.

I scream and the boys come rushing in. 

"Who are you guys?" I say hiding be hind the boys.

"Well, Albert is the butler. I am the head maid Macy, Linda and Lucy help me. Kendra is the cook, with Julie, Mason, Brody, and Katie helping her. Then Robert is the head of security, and the rest is the security guys." Macy says. She looks about 40. The only people under 30 are Mason, Julie, Katie, and most of the guards.

"Did daddy hire you?" I ask peeking out around Edward. 

"Yes he did." Albert says.

"Okay," I say stepping in front of the boys, "First thing is that I am a weird, ADHD, energetic, small, teen girl. I am also insanely weird and if you can't cope with an annoying girl interrupting your work leave and we will have to find someone else."  I say bouncing on the soles of my feet.

"Don't forget clumsy." Ryan says with a smirk.

"Oh, it is so on ginger." I say pulling out my earrings. "Percy hold my earrings." Then I put my hair into a pony tail and start to chase after him. I am so glad that I am wearing flats because while I am running I take of one shoe and throw it at his head.

"OW, woman! Was that your shoe?" he yells, I can hear the boys laughing.

"Was that the other one?" He yells, I smirk, then I sprit faster and jump onto his back. Apparently our momentum makes him fall forwards, he turns around and grabs me to make sure I don't get hurt. Any royal female by blood bones brake easier and bruise easier. It sucks. When we land I look at him and he gulps, I start to laugh evilly.   

I feel Percy and Jason come and Jason picks me up into his arms.  I wave to the staff of the house. Jason sets me down a considerable distance from Ryan. 

"Megan, do you want to go find your room?" Percy asks, he has ADHD too. The reason Percy and Jason have their names is that my mom was a true fangirl. I shared that in common with her. I run to the stairs and start taking them until I get to the top of the flight. Then I turn around and everyone is looking at me.

"Has anyone seen a door with the name Megan on it?" Lucy's hand goes up. "Yes Lucy."

"The double doors leading to the top floor have the name Megan on them." She says. I smile brightly, then clap.

"Can you show me?" I ask bouncing again.

"Yes, follow me." Lucy says and starts up the stairs, I wait for her to get to me before I follow her. She walks up the next flight of stairs to the top floor. I see cream colored, double door. They have glass in the middle.

"Miss. Here is the key." She hands me a pink key, with a princess keychain on it. Inscribed on the crown is Daddy's Little Princess.  I smile, I miss him already. Lucy turns and walks off.

I look and see I have a doorbell. I put the key in the door and turn I step into my room and gasp.