𝟘𝟚

🧹

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝙺𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙽𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗 𝙻𝚎𝚏𝚝𝚜
𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜,||𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗 𝙽𝚈

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

"Hey stinky man." I cooed at my nephew, picking him up from his crib as he looked around with his big glossy eyes.

He babbled a few things quietly as he took in his surroundings. He's just woken up from his sleep and we heard him making noise on the baby monitor.

"So she just kicked you out again? What made her do that?" Shaniece asked from the living room. I adjusted Syior on my shoulder so that he was laying comfortable as I left his room, walking toward her.

He was a chill baby for real so I actually liked being around him. He would be two months soon, but he was chunky and small at the same time.

"Yeah, talking about some coming in and out the house and being fast." I spoke sitting down at the other end of the couch.

"Fast how? Hanging around the boys that you been hanging around that she let you hang around?" I lifted my hand in the air for a moment and rolled my neck. "Okayyy? That's what I'm saying."

"And then she tried to bring up me sending you money for Syior, talking about I don't pay no bills. First of all, she never asked me to. And then I don't know why she acting like she's in a struggle all of a sudden when she makes good money. She literally don't have to worry about me cause I support myself and make my own money." I rolledmy eyes as Niecey raised an eyebrow.

"Uh uh. What she said? Respectfully, that lady need to worry about herself."

"Oh Niecey I know." I nodded, patting Syior back gently as he got a little fussy. "You know imma always keep it real witchu, she said you should've chose a better baby daddy, but you and I know that she ain't one that should be talking cause she the one that chose a baby daddy in a whole relationship with two kids, but then gone be mad at the world that everybody didn't drop everything in their life for her." I shook my head.

"Right right. But I'm just glad you know how to separate yourself from your mama cause that sounds frustrating, and a lot of people have it a lot worse with their moms, throwing glass at each other and shit like that." Niecey said, running a hand through her long black bone straight wig. "And I know I keep saying this but maybe one day it will be true, maybe one day she'll come around." She shrugged and I nodded.

"Yeah.... Maybe." I said. Syior started whining so Niecey put her hands out to take him and I handed him over. She stood up and brought him to the kitchen, probably getting him a bottle because that would be his breakfast for today.

While she was doing that, I stood up and went back into Syior's room. It had only been a a little over a month since I moved out because I only left when he was born, so I still had a dresser in the room filled with clothes. I grabbed some stuff to wash with and some clothes to change in to, though I didn't know what I would be doing for the day.

I went into the bathroom, running a hot shower, locking the door behind me and setting my mini bluetooth speaker up on the sink.

PSA by Lee came on, playing at a normal volume, I didn't wanna obnoxiously blast it because Syior was here now.

After washing up a few times, I got dressed in some black jeans and a black black tank top, throwing on my university blue 4's  and my light blue wealthy dreams sweater.