03

🧹

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝙺𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙽𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗 𝙻𝚎𝚏𝚝𝚜
𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜,||𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗 𝙽𝚈

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Please excuse any mistakes

"Sheeesh." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. I grabbed my phone and checked the time seeing that it was already going on one in the afternoon.

I'd stayed up mad late binge watching some shows so I was just now waking up.

I was sleeping on the couch for now. Shaniece had left my old bed in the room with Syior's crib, but to be honest, I didn't want to be the one to have to deal with him if he woke up in the middle of the night crying. Not to mention that me watching tv would keep him awake.

But I needed this to be a temporary situation, and I was tired of getting kicked out of my moms place so I had to find something to do with myself soon.

For now I was just chilling though. I knew I was always welcome here, especially since Niecey and I only wanted this apartment so we could live comfortably together. Not that Syior made me uncomfortable, but I had left because eventually he's gonna get bigger and need his space.

Speaking of, the house was quiet right now beside the low hum of the fridge and the AC, when I remembered that Niecey briefly woke me up this morning to tell me that her and Syior would be out for the day.

Samir🌟

You free today??
11:15 am

I responded to his message real quick, before getting up and throwing my blanket off me with a stretch.

I went into the room and grabbed some clothes, knowing a cool shower would wake me right up. I brushed my teeth before getting in, then washed up.

When I got out, I put on some black jeans and a black Milano tee with white wording, which I was going to pair with my white forces. After I fixed my hair, I grabbed the stuff I needed, putting it into my black mini telfar.

Samir🌟
IMessage

You free today??

Yeah.

"YeAh."
Slide through

That's not how you ask🧍🏽‍♀️

You dead ass rn?

The deadest ass

😐may you please pull up?

🥳love the enthusiasm!! Of course!

Samir 🌟 disliked "🥳love the enthusiasm!!
Of course!"

I laughed a little at his reaction as I grabbed an apple out the fridge, biting into it. I walked back into the living room eating it because I wasn't leaving until I finished it.

When I was done, I threw the core in the trash and left, locking the door behind me. I started down the block assuming that he meant to meet him  at the courts where I saw him yesterday.