09

🗽

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝙺𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙽𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗 𝙻𝚎𝚏𝚝𝚜
August
Manhattan, 𝙽𝚈

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Share, comment, VOTE.
Please excuse any mistakes

My eyes opened slowly awakening a pounding ache in my head. I rolled over before scrunching my face up.

Who's bed am I in? I can't even think straight but there was no way I would do something this dumb.

I sat up a little too quick causing me to wince in pain, I was really growing concerned that my brain was just bouncing off the walls of my head at the moment.

I looked around the room which seemed familiar to me until I remembered that it was Samir's room.

Looking down, I noticed that I didn't even have my own clothes on. I was wearing a pair of black Nike shorts and a hoodie.

I stood to my feet thinking I couldn't feel any worse and I couldn't have been more. Wrong.

I rushed to the door not even knowing where I was going because I was barely in his house last time, almost bumping into him.

He looked at me weird, before shoving a bag into my hands and stepping back quickly. I opened it and immediately threw up what was left in my stomach from last night.

I can't even remember most of it to be honest.

After a moment, I thought I was done.

"Bathroom?" I asked with a sour expression.

"It's right there." He pointed. I turned around and went in, dropping the bag into the small trash can that was in there.

I went to turn the sink on, but before I knew It I was on my knees hovering over the toilet.

My eyes watered and I gagged as Samir held my hair back for me while I bent over the bowl.

One more and I was sure my heart would come out my throat, but after a while nothing more was coming up.

"You done?" He asked from beside me. I nodded my head slowly and he let my hair go, reaching into the cabinet. He handed me a brand new tooth brush and some wipes.

"Thank you." I said lowly.

I glanced down at the clothes of his that I was wearing and he answered before I even asked.

"We ain't do nothing last night if you wondering. I'm not that type nigga. You was drunk and I forgot which block you live on and you wouldn't tell me so I brought you here." He said.

I didn't know what else to say, I wouldn't even lie and say that I'm not embarrassed though. Like sheesh what they put in that liquor? Liquid crack?

"You lucky that other nigga wasn't a weirdo either he coulda took you to the back and did anything to you but he called Miya and her drunk ass could barely call me, I don't even know why you and Miya would go out like that without nobody to come pick you up." He scolded.

"I was gonna take a Uber."

"And how that worked out for you?" He asked. I didn't respond as I turned the faucet on and grabbed the tooth paste to begin brushing my teeth while he walked away.

When I was done, I put the toothpaste back and wiped my face with some wipes. I tossed the wipes in the trash before I left the bathroom to find Samir standing in the living room, typing away on his phone.