05

🧹

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝙺𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙽𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗 𝙻𝚎𝚏𝚝𝚜
𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜,||𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗 𝙽𝚈

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Please excuse any mistakes

"You shoulda pulled up muddy!" Miya put her forehead all in the camera as she spoke to me on her live.

I laughed a little as I typed another comment. She was at some mall right now with that short boy in 41, while I was at home. Niecey was at work while I had Sy asleep next to me on my bed.

She looked at the camera before smacking her teeth. "Sit I can't read this shit. Just join." She said. I rolled my eyes as I laughed a little seeing the invite pop up on my screen.

"Yoo- I can fucking read you fucking dickhead, y'all was just spamming my shit so her comment kept going up, get off your knees." She started talking to me before snapping at somebody in the comments. And I snorted.

TaTa came in back of Miya and threw up the 4s before walking off.

"Bring me back food my heart." I smiled and she pursed her lips.

"Tuh. Uber eats your body." She shook her head, running a finger through her black and green hair.

"You L mans, bye." I shook my head leaving the live.

She bust out laughing as she began reading the comments again.

I heard Syior making noises next to me letting me know that he would be waking up. I put my phone down and picked him up, movie his blanket.

"Hey stinka butt." I cooed at him.

This really my little mans.

When he started to get a little fussy, I stood up with him adjusted in my arms and made my way to the kitchen. He always wakes up hungry but after he ate he was good for a while.

I looked in the fridge for a bottle because Niecey usually had some made, but the only one I saw was mostly empty. Syior was getting louder now and I rolled my eyes.

"Boy stop acting like people don't feed you in this facility." I laughed and I swear he threw a punch at me. This ain't no baby for real, this a grown ass man that got a second chance at life.

I looked in the cabinet for his formula and smacked my teeth when I didn't see any. I was gonna have to go out and get some. Very much ghetto if you ask me. How you run out of food!?

I decided I would just bring him. A ride in his stroller would probably calm him down some and door dashing some would probably take too long anyway.

He was already in a Nike onesie so I brought him to the door and strapped him into his stroller.

I had on a beige essentials sweat suit so I slipped on my beige foam runners and left the house, making sure to lock the door behind me.

I pulled the stroller hood down so the sun wouldn't bother him and carried the stroller down the stairs before starting down the block.

I low key wish Sy was old enough for me to take him to the park.

As I was walking  toward the supermarket, I noticed Samir and his friends standing by the entrance to the courts again.

I was starting to think they were homeless cause it don't matter what time I come out, they're here.

Samir had a angry expression on his face as he focused hard on rolling a blunt while his friends talked each others ears off.