Say im your Bunny

(I've officially reached the limit! Can't make any more for this rp))

Name: Jackie Keshia
Age: 22
Little age: 2

Other info:-she's a pop star-she likes applesauce -she dislikes following rules -she's scared of thunder-hee favorite stuffie is a bunny named Cloud-she loves pasta-she always has a chocolate milk off stage somewhere -she likes pastels-she's 4'2-s...

Other info:
-she's a pop star
-she likes applesauce
-she dislikes following rules
-she's scared of thunder
-hee favorite stuffie is a bunny named Cloud
-she loves pasta
-she always has a chocolate milk off stage somewhere
-she likes pastels
-she's 4'2
-she hates scary movies (in or out of headspace)
-she's a spoiled brat
-she likes playing dress up
-she loves bunnies
-she gets cranky without her nap
-she loves chocolate
-she can be a bit of a diva

Scenario 1: While on tour, Jackie has been nothing but rude to everyone and it was getting on everyone's nerves. You...

Scenario 2: You are woken up in the middle of the night by Jackie sobbing at your bed. You...

Scenario 3: Jackie has been begging you to let her pick your outfit for the day. You decided to agree, but when she comes back she's holding a very questionable outfit. You...

Scenario 4: Jackie had a concert that night, but she hadn't been practicing at all and knew she'd completely embarrass herself on stage if you didn't intervene. You...

Scenario 5: You had planned to have a relaxing day with Jackie when the producers called and told them that they needed her to do a concert after one of their acts cancelled, but Jack is refusing. You...

Scenario 6: make it up!!