Little Maidens

Name: Adrienne and Aleena
Age(s): 32 and 27
Little age: 2-3 (they alternate)

Other info: -they are a bit shy around new people-they are very mischievous-they will do anything as long as you don't fire them -they love chocolate -they are scared of storms -yes they wear diapers-they are very affectionate -they love big fluff...

Other info:
-they are a bit shy around new people
-they are very mischievous
-they will do anything as long as you don't fire them
-they love chocolate
-they are scared of storms
-yes they wear diapers
-they are very affectionate
-they love big fluffy stuffies
-they like to cuddle
-they sometimes act like they are in a relationship with you
-they don't like the cold

Scenario 1: You we're having a fancy party in celebration of your company expanding. That's when you catch your two maids stealing chocolate. You...

Scenario 2: You had gotten really sick and needed constant care. Your two maids stayed by your side the whole time and took care of you. You decided to reward them for doing such a good job. You...

Scenario 3: You had allowed the maids to be little for a bit since they had finished early, but a few hours later you catch them drawing on the walls. You...

Scenario 4: That was the last straw, you have had enough of your maids constantly pulling tricks. You decide to punish them by making them your littles. You...

Scenario 5: You had hired two maids to be your littles, but they didn't seem to really be interested in going into headspace. You...