Arguments

TW:light smut (heavy and very sexual Make out),mention of smut

That morning I woke up and Ash wasn't with me but then Maddy burst in my room all dressed up in like a summer style looking fit.

"Y/NNNNN!GET READY WERE GANNA GO TO THE BEACHHHHH!" She yelled then left,making me laugh.
"Ok?" I said and got up

After I got dressed I went downstairs to Maddy and...Nate?Ig we're going with Nate?

"Oh...hey Nate?" I said walking up to Maddy
"Hey" He said and held Maddys hand and helped her up

We all got in Nate's truck,with me in the trunk of course?But anyways,we went to the beach,to a hangout,flower fields,and just some random stores?But all I know is that we were out alllllll night!

When I got home I showered but before that I checked my phone...
43 missed calls,61 missed texts...All from Ash.This dude.I don't think much of it and go shower and change.

After all that I went to my room and forgot abt Ash's text and now I had 46 missed calls and...95 missed texts,I didn't even know it could get that high?!

I immediately call Ash back

Y/n:"Ash is everything ok?why did you spam my phone?"
Ash:"your fucking cheating on me with Nate?"
Y/n:"Ash what the-No?Me,Maddy,and Nate just went out for the day?that doesn't mean I'm cheating on you with him?"
Ash:"But why were you dressed like that around him?you looked like you wanted to seduce him!"
Y/n:"Ash what???Its hot outside!Im sorry I'm not gonna dress up like you and wear 45 fucking jackets when it's 97 degrees out?!"
Ash:"You NEVER dress like that around me!"
Y/n:"that's cause everywhere we go is fucking cold as hell?"
Ash:"is that your only excuse?"
Y/n:"Its not an excuse?I swear I wasn't cheating on you.1,Nate is too old for me,2 Nate is too ugly for me?"
Ash:"He's too ugly for you?really?"

Me and Ash fought over the phone for around 30 minutes until Ash hung up.

Y/n:"That fucking bitch!" I got up and went to his house.

I was relieved when Fez opened the door!

Fez:"y/n?!Holy shit it's cold as hell out cmon?" He said moving so I could come in
Y/n:"uhm yes is uhm Ash here?"
Fez:"yeah?he's in his room playing his game why?"
Y/n:"no reason!"

I went up to Ash room and knocked.Ash looked mad when he saw me but he quickly let me in.

Ash:"I gotta go guys I'll be on later though!" He said and took his headset off and turned his PC off.

I sat on his bed and started to explain to him everything!And only the truth!

He still didn't believe me after I literally gave him a shit tone of evidence that I wasn't cheating on him?

Y/n:"Ash,I am not cheating on you?why can't you believe me?"
Ash:"Idk maybe cause you a fucking slvt?" (He said it under his breathe)
I just looked at him in disbelief.
Y/n:"Oh I'm a slvt?I can show you a slvt!"

I was about to run out his room when he got up and grabbed my arm.

Ash:"you don't need to show me cause your already a slut!But your my slvt."
Y/n:"Ash what the-sure.Ykw,sure?i am your slvt Ash!Do all you wan-"

I was cut off by Ash kissing me roughly,and I...kissed back.Ash still hasn't let go of my arm but I twisted it,making him let go and move his hands to my neck.I felt a bunch of friction between us and how close our body's where until Ash picked me up and slammed me onto his bed.

Narrator Pov

After slamming y/n on his bed,Ash pulled away so they could catch their breaths then he got on top of y/n and continued to roughly make out with y/n.

At some point he moved down to her neck and started to leave hickeys for tomorrow, making y/n's head go back as she moaned.Then after her neck was her stomach,as he got closer to her ykw he moved back up to her mouth,kissing her some more.Then Fez tried to break Ash's door open.

Ash:"shit!uh wear these!" He said tossing her a jacket and sweats.
Y/n:"ok!" She said and quickly put on the stuff.
Fez:"Yo is everything good?i heard y'all arguing then I heard silence?" He said through the door
Ash:"yeah we're good!" Ash said as he heard Fez leave
Ash:"you still wanna go?"