Should i forgive him?

TW:ED

The next day I had a big softball game!Everyone was gonna be there,just hopefully not Ash?

I am currently getting ready to go and this is the only time I feel pretty after the incident,whenever I wear my helmet and uniform?I was chilling in the girls bench place and went out to get ready.I look around in the crowd and I see someone watching...Ash and that fucking model?!She smiled at me and he looked mad,she actually looked super nice?I gave her a smile back and gave Ash a glare,causing me to miss the ball.

When the game started I took my place and we started playing.I heard Maddy and her friends cheering me on and that gave me a little confidence boost.I hit the ball and ran.I GOT A HOMERUN?!I we all continue to play and i had to be the one playing for the winning match.Even though it started raining,I was as focused as ever.

I got ready to hit the ball and run!And I did.I raced to the platform and I won the winning match!?I was covered in mud and rain but me and my team hugged and took our helmets off.They all started chanting my name and for once I felt happy!That was until everything started spinning and my head started hurting as voices began being muffled?I feel these symptoms...

Y/n:"i feel like...i feel like I'm finna barf?" I say and exit the circle around me,but right as I left,everything went black and I hit the floor!The last thing I heard was screaming from my teammates and Maddy?

I woke up in the hospital and looked around,Maddy wasn't in the room so I looked to the other side,Ash was asleep laying across the chairs...He looked so adorable but I couldn't forgive him?He's the main reason I'm here in the first place?But I did need to alert that im awake?

Y/n:"...A-Ash?" I say silently
Ash jumps up and looks at me then hugs me
Ash:"OMG Y/N!I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING DIED?"
I wish I did.Ash ran out the room,leaving me in this silent,bright,and cold room.

After what felt like forever he came back with Maddy.

Maddy:"OMG Y/N!THANK GOD?!" She said and hugged me tighter than Ash did.I smiled at her and she looked me in the eyes
Maddy:"but why did you do it?"
Y/n:"do what?"
Maddy:"don't act dumb?the doctor told us you haven't aten in two weeks?!" She looked a little mad and I just looked over to a clueless Ash.
Ash:"what?Oh..." he realized what I meant and he just looked at his feet.
Maddy:"Y/n i told you he wasn't even worth it?Dont ever!And I mean EVER do something like this again!you hear me?" I nod and the doctor comes in to talk to me and ask questions.I answer them as honest as I could.

After I got out the hospital I still couldn't walk and I was still too heavy for Maddy to hold so Ash picked me up.God anybody but him!?But I would rather him carry me than have to walk myself?As he's holding me I wrap my arms around his neck and I see him smile.Is he fr rn?

We get in the car and he put me down,but then he held me.

Y/n:"Ash you don't have to hold me?i Can support myself?" I said getting out of Ash's grip
Ash:"yea?well we still need to talk so no." He said holding me again.I give in and let him hold me the entire car ride.

When we got home I was about to walk out when Ash picked me up AGAIN!

Y/n:"Ash put me down!"
Ash:"nah?you can't walk?"
I roll my eyes as Maddy laughs

He takes me up to my room,sits me on my bed,and locks my door?

Ash:"look y/n...Im so sorry for what I have done it's just people were saying that you were cheating on me so I wanted to get back at you?And I never meant ANY of the things I said to you?i just thought you wouldn't take them that personal?I only realized what I had done when Maddy told me about your past...I am genuinely sorry for what I have dont and I talked to May and she completely understood!Can we just please start over?I can't live without you tbh?After our little argument I went inside and cried.I never wanted to lose you!And again I'm am VERY sorry for the shit I said and I could understand if you didn't want to be friends but please y/n...just one more chance?"

Wow.No one's ever apologized like that,well Maddy did but no BOY has ever said that?I stay silent for a minute to think as Ash looks at me.I see tears forming in his eyes and his breathing paste going faster.I knew that the move I make will last forever,I didn't want anything bad to last...So I uhm...I kissed him.

I knew it shocked him but he slowly kissed back.That kiss slowly turned into a make out sesh with our body's close together.I heard Maddy try and open my door but she fails so I continue to make out with Ash.At some point I pull away to breathe.

Y/n:"i missed you Ash?"
Ash:"I missed you too y/n?" He said and started laughing.