family.

About, 7 months went by and I've actually gotten quite closer to everyone.

I was really happy, and it was so lively in the castle.

Remembering the time I had left, make me remember that the leader of the Bart clan said 'less than 2 years' and even so, it seemed like a long time, time was running out and I haven't started any plan and he definitely did seem very impatient. So that would mean I have about a year left.

I was told to pick some flowers from the huge garden, the garden was massive, with the never ending way of bushes or trees and flowers and Greenery, there was many pathways and animals, like rabbits and birds. The more deeper you go, it seems to be never ending, but of course there is a end, to where a very tall gate stands, so hunters could not step in the vampires land/area.

I walked towards a bush where roses were, and saw a rabbit nibbling on nuts that were growing on a bush, which grows, fully for about a minute after picking it off the bush, which is very cool for the rabbits.

I picked a few, pretty roses, and the sound of a bird chirping appeared, I was very concerned as I do live animals, I walked towards the sound of the chirping.
I was at the end, where the tall gate stood, and there laid, a bird in pain, with its wing injured. I went to pick it up, when a person, grabbed me from behind, where my roses fell on the ground, ruing by the dirt, as I was very far from the luxurious garden.

I looked back, and it was someone, familiar, someone from that stupid Bart clan. The leader.

"Well you certainly made it easier, didn't you?" The leader said, placing a sharp knife, against the front of my neck. I didn't care, I hated them so bad, I hated him.

"DONT TOUCH ME," I practically screamed, but in a tone to where the others couldn't hear me.

"Wow, feisty," he says, looking back at a tortured, young vampire, younger than 15 or something.

I was disgusted and shocked of this, the boy was so young and to tortured and abused by these hunters. what are we doing.

The vampire, cried, but nodded, I was confused about what.

I felt pain, everywhere and I couldn't move, my body was in pain, it was excoriating.

"Now you listen here, hunter," the leader said, laughing at the end of my state.
"You only have a year left, this prick of a prince is hard to capture. how'd ya think it took me this long? It's been 17 years, since I started to capture the prince, failing each time, so let's hope I'm lucky this time, so I can get the prince and you can get your parents, yes?" He said.

I nodded.

I then, was released of pain, falling to the ground and un able to get up. The vampire was incredibly strong in powers, what kind of vampire was he.

"Well if it isn't the bird I kicked, aww poor thing crying in pain, just like you haha," he said, laughing disgustingly as the vampire did his magic so they could escape rather easily in a portal.

I couldn't get up, I was weak, but I managed to lick the bird safely in my palm, it was a very cute blue one, but still in pain.

Emily called out for my name, I managed to say 'I'm
Here' wondering if she heard or not. My eyes was closing, I felt pain, the vampire was definitely very strong in magic and the leader must have tortured him well to listen in hurting me well.

THIRD POV.
About half an hour went and a whole team of guards, including Emily, was looking for Jake. You may not seem to imagine how big the garden is, but it very huge as it covers at least 20% of the vampires land and the prince's castle, alone, covers 30% of the land so the rest of the 50% is for the other areas for the other vampires, as it is a huge population, even though huge number get killed every year.

About 15 guards were in the garden, including Emily, and people were on alert, especially the prince, in the castle and 35 guards, for the rest of the vampire land.

After 15 minutes of looking, Emily first decided to check in the usual spots that Jake could be, as he was known to love the garden.

While they were looking, thankfully, Jake was still breathing fine and was able to move a bit, it turned out the vampire had enough magic to give him water that would slightly heal Jake as the vampire left with the leader. This helped Jake be awake and breath steadily, but Jake also gave the water to the bird, enough for, the bird to not feel pain but the wing was numb. The bird was sleeping, cozily in the warmth of Jake hoodie, that he was wearing with Jake's hand over it.

After, Emily Decided to search near the gate, incase of being kidnapped so that the Guards could find a trail to where the direction that Jake was taken.

After 10 minutes of looking, two guards shouted after spotting my area and Emily rushed to where Jake was, as his eyes were slightly awake.

"Jake, oh my god!" She said, as she lifted Jake up, like he was a feather. Jake wasn't sure if his body had become lighter or if Emily was just incredibly strong.

"E- Emily, wait.... The b-b-bird," Jake said, struggling to speak on low energy. Emily, then first picked the pretty blue bird up and placed it in the palm of one of the guards and then Emily took me in her arms. She then nodded to one of the other guards.

The guards then placed a hand over each other shoulder, except Emily who held Jake, and Emily pressed a button which was easily pressed as it was attached to her right index finger, which opened a magical portal, teleporting the team, immediately to the prince. But at that point, Jake, was weak again, and closed his eyes, to be healed to wake again.