(short chapter) a ray of sunshine

(Less than 1000 words)

It's been three days! And he hasn't woke up, I've healed him everyday and Inside he was ok. But on the outside, he's ok but not awake.

There has been some incidents like these which can only be Done with powerful magic where you painfully hurt a body, mostly done to humans, dangerous hunters only, well, you hurt their body, very badly and if they don't get healed within a day, they die but if they do, then your very lucky but due to the pain, it's very hard to quickly be stable so your body uses the time and days to heal, until your body is stable to be its normal self.

Jake's POV.

I woke up, and it was currently late at night, I slightly remembered what happened in the garden. I wasn't sure what happened to the point where I finished drinking the water from that young boy, after that it's blank. Just remembering the sweet boy, was upsetting, how that boy, so young was kidnapped, it was extremely painful and horrific.

But what was I supposed to say, I couldn't be selfish in order to protect my lies and my plan, but then I also couldn't tell him anything of my plan, my parents lives are at stake and I don't want to hurt anyone, the prince, that vampires, my parents, Emily, my friends, as in the guards or maids.

I was lost, I didn't know what to do or say, I sobbed, all I could do was sob and cry. Useless I was and am. I can't even protect my parents.

I then stopped after 10 minutes, and decided to say part of the story, which was true.

I got up, and walked to the door on my left, the princes room. I heard shouting.

"I'd kill anyone who would-,"

"You will scare him, you must calm down sire,"

He hasn't woke for hours Emily

Sire calm down, look at you, your darkness is involving you, please sire, we will find out

How, we don't even know what happened!

I advise you that, shouting will definitely not help

If it was those stupid hunters, I'd kill all of them, I don't care

It was Emily and the prince, I didn't know what to do, I just stood there, hearing them.
The guards was probably told to go.

ID KILL THEM, WHAT IF HES DEAD, NOTHING IS WORKING, HES BEEN ASLEEP FOR AT LEAST FIVE DAYS EMILY, THAT BIRD IS AWAKE, WHY ISNT HE

w-wait, five days? I was asleep, for five days. Why?

I flinched at his tone, and decided to leave, I didn't want to be in there, heating the one you like shout, makes you in fear, even though he may seem upset about me.

I walked my way to the kitchen, I was very aware of the whereabouts in the castle as I've been here for nearly a year.

Everyone looked upset, and it was very dull in the castle, no one seemed to see me.

I cleared my throat and the vampires turned and there eyes widened, as well as their smiles.

"JAKE!!" They all practically screamed, which probably could be heard around the whole castle. I was captured into a very tight hug by everyone. They gave me a lot of water and food as I did lose weight and was pale and weak. I was immediately better.

After half an hour, Emily ran to the kitchen, "Jake's gone!," she said, with the prince entering after her.

I stood up and they saw me. There eyes widened and Emily want to hug me. "Your ok?!!" She said, smiling very widely.

Although I was very happy to see everyone and including Emily', The Prince looked at me quite rather furious but I wouldn't sure why and I thought he would've been happy to see me but he didn't look one bit happy. He looked away and made his way to his room well that's what I thought.

With this Emily saw this, and turned to the maids and guards.

"May I take Jake, I promise you can have him back," Emily said, laughing, but I could see she loved how, there was now... brightness in the castle.