The end...

Jake's POV

About two weeks have past and I was in my happiest mood as the prince was free today which meant I could spend the whole day today with him.

"Well if it isn't my handsome other half," he said, washing me with waves of kisses after Tacoma me on the bad.

"Mr hot-," he interrupted me as he kissed my lips with passion.

"Heyyy- don't interrupt me.. you must certainly be very happy as your free," I said.

"Of course as it's going it be spent with you," he said.

A knock came on the door.

"Yes," he said.

Emily walked in and her expression was a look of a urgency.

"Emily? What's wrong?" I asked.

" The leader of the Bart clan is here and he has a confession to make of the truth and he's brought all the vampires that he's kidnapped including my son," and with that the prince stood up quickly and I followed him to
The giant hall as he sat kn his throne and saw the leader and gave a massive look of disgust to him.

"Why have you come," the prince asked rather furiously.

"I have to speak the truth to you," the leader said but Dominic eyes was glowing which meant he was reading his mind but he then stood up to come closer to the leader.

"What!" The prince spat.

"The person you know quite well in this very room is a hunter, wait to kill you...my king," he said. I was shocked, my eyes widened as he was rotting me out, everything was dark and panic was in me.

"And who is that," the prince asked looking at the leader.

"Him," the leader said, pointing to me.
I was a statue and my face dropped.

I heard Emily shout lies but the prince put up a finger to show silence in the room as everyone was eager to see what happened.

________________________________

Third POV

Jake was shocked and didn't know what to say.

"What? Is that... true?" The prince asked as a single tear left Jake's eyes which hurt the prince and left him confused.

"Do you think I'm stupid!," the price shouted, while with magic lifted the dagger that was floating in air and the guards immediately held the leader and some servants to lock them away. The prince read his mind which knew it may be the truth but he tried not to believe it, he couldn't.

"At least we have our people, please take them to safety," the prince said to some of the guards. He then walked up to Jake who had tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Why are you crying, my love?" Dominic said as he hugged Jake who didn't hug him back.

"I-it's true d-," Jake said.

"What?," Dominic said, stepping back as he asked a guard to take him in a cell.

"Wait, wait, domestic! Please! Wait!" Was what Jake shouted before leaving the hall. He was put in a cell far away from the Bart clan and there, the prince was crushed.

An hour later, the prince made his way to Jake's cell alone in his cell to see his loved one non stop crying.

" how could you? To you think you actually loved me for this long long...,"

"Dominic please...I love you, I was never going to kill you, I've loved you from the start," Jake said, pleading to be with him again, taking breaks to try and hold his weak tears inside of him.

"I gave you everything and in the end you stab me in the back, I hate you! every single bit of you, you lied to me how could you lie to me and pretend you love me when you don't! I hate you I don't ever want to see ever again!... I thought you loved- me but you don't and you team up with the Bart clan to kill me and after so long when I found love... For you when yours was all fake me and you never really loved me..," Dominic said.

"I-," Jake tried to speak.

"Save it!," Dominic spat.
"I will make Emily escort you out the castle so you can go to your home place and if you ever do anything with my name, I will kill you myself and don't ever come back!" "Because for some stupid reason, I can't find out why I can't use magic on you and I despise to think we are soulmates since we demons can't use magic on our soulmates and don't worry I don't think you as mines, I hate you! Your kind killed everyone I love and you were going to kill me and the worst part is that you lied to me for nearly a whole year!" The prince said storming off and all Jake could do was stand there crying his heart out as all he wanted was the prince back but he felt as if he deserved it as he had lied.

Jake felt hurt, his heart crushed and slowly disappearing as he knew it could never heal. He was clueless on what to do, broken of the betrayal and the stupid truth.

About an hour later, Jake wiped his tears and shit his head up as a figure appeared, revealing Emily who didn't take one look at him. Jake's puffy eyes were red as hell and Jake didn't care if it hurt but all he wanted was to see his first love, in fact the thing that hunter him the most was hating himself for what he did.

"Hurry up," Emily said, with no emotion which led Jake out of his thoughts and got up.

He got up and Emily took the chains out of his wrists which left marks and held him so he doesn't escape and walked to the entrance. On the way home met all the people he shared laughs with and they all looked disappointed. He tried to look around to see his loved one but he was far away from him, because he couldn't bare to see him.

The castle looked so dark, the second he left and everyone seemed so sad and dull.

Jake made his way down the hill, crying on his journey.