🏆Triple Cone Cup Event🏆

(Sorry y'all, I can't decide, they're so beautiful!! Also, pics don't belong to me) (Also, sorry for the lack of updates)

What Baker is gonna wear:

Also, this oneshots is inspired by ice-cream-writes-stuff on Tumblr• • • • • • • • • •

• • • • • • • • • •

"Madam, we've arrived." Raspberry Cookie stated, her chest slightly puffed up in pride for being chosen to protect you and your companion for the Triple Cone Cup Event. What an honor for House Raspberry! Gingerbrave stood beside you, as you wore a disguise for no one to notice, as the two of you watched the clouds fade away and the traveling air balloon slowly falls to the landing area "Wow... everything looks so amazing!" Gingerbrave awed as you let out a chuckle, full-heartedly agreeing with the young cookie.

With the aid of Raspberry Cookie, your court, and company help you get off the air balloon. The outfit underneath this disguise, was hand-made by Mont Blanc Cookie, who had yet again done an excellent job with the outfit she had created for you and this event! You were glad you wore a disguise since no cookie would recognize you as you all headed inside the arena. Along the way, you bumped into some familiar cookies "My goodnes, it has been some time, Queen Baker." Elder Vanilla Sugar Cookie greeted you as you nod to her and Financier Cookie, even underneath the disguise, they still could recognize you.

"It has, it's nice to see you again!" You reply as she smiles at you before speaking again "You must join me later for some scones and such, it would be an honor, truly." "Of course, but I'm only here as a spectator with my.." You wanted to say, friends, but you remembered the etiquette lessons you forced yourself to learn to appease the elder cookies of the Crème Republic "Court." "I see, well, please consider my offer when you have the time." You nodded as Financier bows respectively at you, holding in her smile as she accompanied Elder Sugar Cookie back to her chambers "Ah! The great ruler of the Cookie Kingdom, I bow to you with the utmost respect!" A new voice states, turning your head, you see a cookie with a microphone in hand, which was none other than Gelato Triple Cone Cookie.

"Hello, Gelato Tripple Cone Cookie, were you the one that sent the invitation?" You asked as the cookie in front of you spoke "Yes, indeed! I'm surprised, but utterly great full you accepted." You wave your hand dismissively "No, I should be thanking you. I've never been to such a place before, the island is beautiful." You complimented as Gelato Triple Cone Cookie nodded "I thank you once more, your highness! Please allow me to escort you and your guests to your rooms."

~Timeskip~

After dropping off the luggage in your chambers, Gelato Tripple Cone Cookie takes you and your friends to the spectator's lounge. But what you didn't know was that it was specifically made for only your group instead of the other cookie attendees as Gelato Tripple Cone Cookie finishes his speech before he pays tribute to... Well.. You.

"Many gracious thanks for The Royal of The Cookie Kingdom! Baker! May we have a few words, your highness?" Gelato Tripple Cone comes to your both, holding the microphone out to you as you take the mic carefully, the anticipation in the audience could be cut with a knife.

"Thank you all cookies who had come far and wide to watch this event on this fateful day. To those who win or lose is not a real opinion you all may think, as challenges would get difficult one after another, you may think you lost as your passion dies down, but hardships is what you can overcome with someone by your side as you can overcome anything. Whether you win or lose, the prides of your schools will show the greatest strengths of them all as you all had worked and never lose the sight of that. I wish you all my best of luck in this event."

You finished your speech as the whole audience roared in cheers and screams from all over the arena as the champions of this event were bowing to you with respect "Th-that was beautiful your majesty!!" Tripple Cone cried dramatically. As you asked "Is that so?" 'Oh gosh, I thought I was gonna die in embarrassment today!! This is so nerve racking!!!' You screamed in your thoughts.

This is gonna be some event, alright.

• • • • • • • • • •
Thanks for reading and see ya all next time!