𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2

You start to hum and while listening to your music you then turn around to meet the eyes of your ex boyfriend charles you rip off your headphones and roll your eyes ugh what are you doing here you say unamused

     "𝙸𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚢... 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚖𝚖 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛?"

  Ugh not after what you did! You exclaim and you must be crazy if you think I would ever consider getting back with you after you cheated and showed up to my job like this! you start to put your headphones back on but he suddenly grabs your wrist.

   𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝙽𝙾𝚆! His grip on your wrist left a red mark you hissed in pain let go of me! Help! You cried out hoping someone would stop him from kidnapping you just then you see your manager run out from behind his desk "what do you think your doing boy?" Charles let's go of your hand and turned away in utter embarrassment
"𝙸-𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎" he mutters under his breath and quickly dashes out of the store looking back at you one last time.

"Are you alright y/n?" You're manager asked "y-yeah thank you" you say, you were relieved and grateful to your manager even though he could be strict he was still a kind old man and cared about you like family, you sigh and sit down you couldn't believe charles would do something so extreme to you especially at your job it terrified you and made you scared to go home tonight all alone you took a few more deep breaths and got back up when you realized your break was over.

𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑~

You look at the time it was 6pm and surprisingly very dark outside already you grabbed your bag and keys and of course locked the doors since you were the last one there the walking trip to your car seemed like forever you felt like Charles could apear any moment and you wouldn't have your manager to stop him just that thought made the hair on the back of your neck stand up and you rushed to your car and locked the doors trying to compose yourself before you made your way home.

You start driving down the dark city streets lit up by billboards and signs you felt drowsy but also on high alert as you parked in the parking lot you could've sworn you had seen a tall black figure like the one you saw in your apartment last night you rubbed your eyes and opened them processing what happened you got of your car and looked around he was nowhere to be seen you started to walk up to your apartment and you're blood ran cold you saw your front door open...