ⓒ𝓱𝐚卩𝐓𝑒я ❾

You started with to come to terms with the fact that you had a demon after you and you didn't really complain honestly you started to really like him all your mind could think about was that night with him and after that you haven't seen much of him which worried you because he was always around and even though you would hate to admit it, but you got pretty attached. You wanted to talk to him normally and see what you guys even were but you didn't know how, and what worried you the most was the possibility of you just being a fling to him.

You sat on your couch with a blanket and a warm drink determined to find out more about this demon thing your laptop was almost dead so you thought about quitting all you could find was articles on sleep paralysis and weird demonic stuff it was relentless and boring so you closed your laptop and went to bed you felt defeated and tired of basically everything the past month had been crazy ever since meeting him your life went from un interesting to interesting and as soon as he left you realized you needed him.

Timeskip~ time 11:22

You were fast asleep in bed cuddled up to a pillow a hand started to caress your cheek
"your so beautiful " the figure said lowly and combed your beautiful hair (I hope ur not bald lol) you started to moan and move in your sleep but he still stood there the feeling of being watched was too much for you though and you abruptly awoke to be met face to face with him your demon adrenaline came and went through you. You smiled a soft smile at him and got out of bed all he did was stand there his yellow eyed gaze never leaving your form.

You walked closer to him out of what felt like instinct it felt like your body moved on it's own you held your hands in yours and you looked deeply in his yellow eyes and finally in a low whisper you asked "who are you?" You felt your heart skip a beat as he then spoke in a low voice my name is Seth and I am malevolent demon, I terrorize people's dreams even when they are awake as you can see, I cause people to go insane... your eyes widen just what have you got yourself into you thought he chuckled darkly " i see your at loss for words darling"

Even though he was a monster you felt attraction to him and you craved his touch but at the same time he frightened you and you weren't sure how to really feel so you just did what you felt like was right. You cupped his cheek and whispered in his ear " I don't care what you've done in the past, I want you to focus on me and me only" then you looked up in his eyes again and leaned in and kissed him and he wrapped his arms around your waist tightly and pulled you in closer so their was barely any space between you guys you then reached in playing with his hair as you kissed you felt hot and messy but you didn't care.

You let up the kiss for air. Caught up in the heat of the moment you had started to kiss him passionately once again but this time he lifted you up and pushed you on the bed as he started to kiss down your neck roughly leaving marks and bruises that you would have to worry about Tomorrow. You sighed enjoying the feeling of being with him again but the moment of brief calmness had ended as he started to rip off your shirt.

(Smut in the next chapter bbgs)