Chapter 10 smut warning

you laid on the bed with only a bra and panties on you squished your thighs together with anticipation he got up and slowly lifted his shirt up to tease you. You blushed at the sight before you and thought " is this really happening?" he slid of his pants as you watched his every move intently, the bulge in his underwear was hard to not notice and you couldn't help but stare " like what you see?" He said with a smirk on his face and then crawled on the bed with you resuming your heated make-out session he started to unclasp your lacy bra and he tossed it across the room .

Then he deepens the kiss while feeling your body up and down and you did the same tracing his abs with your fingers he looked at you with loving eyes and whispered a soft "I love you" before slowly pulling your panties down looking you in the eyes seductively not breaking eye contact with you which made you a little nervous after pulling them around your ankles you tossed them among your pile of cloths next to the bed he took a moment to gaze upon your beautiful figure before teasingly kissing your neck once again and you started to get annoyed "please do something stop being such a tease" you moaned and he caressed your clit with his fingers just grazing it and it drove you insane, you arched your back and pushed yourself against his fingers.

You tried to get as much friction as you could since he was messing with you then he started to rub gently on your sensitive spot just enough to earn small Moans from you. He chucked a bit at your sensitive state he has put you in and he decided to turn it up a bit without warning he steered two fingers inside of you and started pumping them in and out. You cried out and he quickly kissed you while doing so which caused you to moan into the kiss mhmm~ ahh~ you choked out and then he replaced his fingers with his long tongue you arched your back as he gripped your thighs leaving marks.

You felt yourself nearing your climax as you arched you back up high his tongue was so skilled and his fingers... it was too much you cried out his name and released all over his tongue. You laid back panting he crawled back up and gave you a quick peck on the cheek before he stood up and whipped it out you stared in awe at his already hard on member that was pulsating with lust he gave it a few pumps you watched and laid back taking the brief moment to relax but that moment was very short lived as he picked up your legs and spreading them he put his tip up against your entrance and slowly pushed in he grunted softly as he began to slowly thrust you started to moan loudly which made his go faster.

Wet clapping noises echoed the room as he thrusted faster and faster groaning every once and awhile and praising you he then leaned down to your ear whispering praises and dirty words to you which caused you to get louder then he abruptly stopped and pulled out and pulled you on top of him " I want you to ride me baby girl" he said and you did just that. You slowly eased yourself down him and began to push yourself up and down him he groaned and began to fondle your tits as you rode him then he grabbed your hips and started slamming you into him you cried out and he grunted and groaned loudly you felt your climax coming back again as he slammed into you before you could even warn him you came with a loud moan you could feel his member twitching inside of you.

His climax was coming you continued to moan and whimper his thrust were getting slow and you could barely hold yourself up anymore then he slammed into you once more before cumming he groaned and exited you both of you were tired and sweaty you laid down in his arms and fell asleep in seconds he kissed you on the forehead and soon fell asleep as well.