7. Show Them Your Worst~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡

_____________________________

"jaisa aapne order diya tha waise sab hogaya hai...", Fayad said looking at Haseena's back.

"aur report kya hai?", Haseena asked, blowing her cigarette smoke on the front window glass.

"...ye ki jisse wo pyaar kregi, jiski use fikar hogi, uske liye wo kuch bhi bardasht kr legi... sayad maut bhi...", Fayad said recalling Karishma's courage and patience.

" Interesting....!", Haseena smiled looking at her reflection in the glass and said.

"...aur jo wo kisi ko apna dushman maan le?"

Fayad's facial expressions changed after hearing this but he did not understand Haseena's reasoning for asking this still he answered, "...nafrat ka nahi maloom mam, pr ha filhal wo apne dost ki salamati ke liye aapki bodyguard banne ko ready hai aur uske liye wo kisi bhi level ki training bhi karegi!"

Hearing this, Haseena simply nodded her head and gestured with her fingers for Fayed to go out.

"Good night mam!", saying this much he left.

_____________________________

Haseena stood there for a while and looked out the window and then got out in a hurry and went towards her garage.

She reached there and said to the driver, "Dhyan rhe kisi ko kaano kaan khabar nahi honi chahiye ki main Villa mein nhi hu!"

"ji ji mam", the driver replied, nodding his bowed head.

"keys....", Haseena asked for the keys and after that she sat in her car and left the villa with the speed of a jet.

Haseena thought that no one would see her leaving but she was wrong because at that time Karishma was also looking out of her window because she could not sleep.

Karishma looked at the clock in her room and said in her mind, "ye itni raat ko kaha gayi hai?... Aaj kiski raat kharab karegi ye!... Jo bhi ye iske jaisa insaan kisi ka dil dukhane ya khoon bahane ke alawa kr bhi kya skti h!"

Thinking of this, Karishma closed the window and then went to her bed and lay down as her mood was spoiled after seeing Haseena.

_____________________________

On the other hand, Haseena went to an empty highway after some time. Then she also slowed down the speed of her car and started feeling the cool breeze coming from the windows of the car.

The moonlight in the sky and the twinkling of the stars and the sound of the leaves of the trees and that light earthy scent were calming Haseena's restless mind.

After a while Haseena reached outside a house. After seeing the house for some time, she got out of the car.

She got down from her car drunk and went to the guard who was sleeping nearby and woke him up by saying, "ye lo bottle aur mujhe chabhi do... aur jab tak mera call na jaye tumko tab tak idhr dikhna mat aur kisi ko khabar nhi jaani chahiye ki main yaha hu ya yaha aai hu... smjhe?"

The guard gave Haseena the key to the house with a trembling hand and then he left.

Haseena somehow went inside the house in a drunken state. She went to the house, turned on the lights and brought a bottle of wine.

After that she started drinking alcohol, slowly some past flashbacks started coming in her mind and the speed of her drinking started increasing and in no time there was a pile of empty bottles on the table.

Haseena was drenched in sweat and dejected and after a while she started crying holding her head and then don't know when she fainted in that condition.