58. Mirage Of Realness~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
_____________________________

Later in the night Haseena was uncontrollably drunk. She tried to get up to get an another bottle. But she was highly intoxicated that she lost her balance and succumbed to the floor.

"Hahahahahahaha... Hahahahahaha...", she laughed and soon started to sob.

After a while she tried to get up again, and this time she managed to reach the counter in the corner of her room.

"Mujhe ek aur bottle chahiye...", she mumbled to herself.

After grabbing another bottle, as she attempted to move further, she lost her balance, and the bottle dropped, scattering glass pieces across the floor.

"Koi mera saath nhi chahta... shayad main bahut buri hu... isiliye sab dhoka de jaate hai mujhe...", she mumbled, staggering towards her bed with bare feet.

Soon, a piece pierced her foot, and she screamed in pain. Just then, someone from behind caught her waist, preventing her from stumbling further.

"Kya haalat bana rakhi hai tumne apni Haseena?", asked Karishma in a hushed voice.

"Aa... kaun...", Haseena turned, adjusting her vision to look at the intruder.

"...achaaaaa, Ms. Strawberry... ha..haha...ha... tum shayad rasta bhool gayi ho apne room ka... aao, main chhod kar aati hoon tumhe", said Haseena, attempting to grab her hand.

"Theek se khade raho, Haseena, warna hum dono kanch par gir jayenge", said Karishma while forcefully restraining her from moving.

"Tumhe... meri fikar kab se hone lagi hai?", bluntly asked Haseena, looking at her while still in her hold.

"Mujhe sirf tumhari hi fikar hai", murmured Karishma under her breath, but Haseena heard it.

Meanwhile, Karishma guided her to the bed and made her sit while she kneeled down to pick up the glass pieces.

"Isiliye mujhe goli marna chahti thi na tum?", said Haseena in a heavy tone.

Karishma's hand stopped abruptly for a moment, and then she said, "Main tumhe kabhi chot nahi pahucha sakti... Haseena!"

"Phir kyun kiya tumne aisa jungle mein?", Haseena further asked, facing her back.

"Wo... main tumhe abhi nahi bata sakti", replied Karishma in a disappointing tone.

"Hahahahahaha... haan... tum mujhe goli maar skti ho, pr mujhe bata nhi skti..."

"Shayad main kisi ke bharose layak nhi hu... isiliye jo bhi mere kareeb aata hai wo sab dhoka de jaate hai mujhe... hahahahahaha...", said Haseena in a broken tone.

"Aisa nahi hai...", Karishma was replying in a muted voice when suddenly Haseena grabbed her by her shoulders and forcefully pinned her to a nearby wall, asking in a rage-filled tone, "Tum kya samajhti ho mujhe?", her anger was palpable in her tear-filled eyes.

"Haseena...", this was all Karishma could whisper, looking into Haseena's eyes.

"Kyu dhoka diya tumne mujhe?", asked Haseena, her fingers digging into Karishma's soft skin.

"Main tumhe abhi nahi bata sakti... bas itna keh sakti hoon ki mera past jo bhi tha, par ab main tumhe dard dene ka soch bhi nahi sakti...", urged Karishma, tears rolling down her cheeks out of pain.

Haseena melted as soon as she saw her tears, and her grip loosened on Karishma's upper arms.

"Main tumse nafrat karna chahti hoon...", murmured Haseena.