TRAPPED

I opened my eyes on hearing a repeating clanging followed by the inhalation of rusted dust, I try standing to my feet by supporting myself with my hands but they gave up on me bringing my whole body down on the dusty floor. I manage to pull myself up relaxing on the wall behind me as I breathe fastly, I look around the dirty place I sat for understanding because my brain had given up in any form of recognition.
"He...l..lol" my shaking voice came, I didn't know what was wrong with me but I felt really exhausted and pain all over my body. I needed help but didn't have the energy to call for, I sat there counting my breath when someone walked close standing behind the cell used to contain me.
"Who are you?" I asked and saw his smirk. He took a hand into his pocket in search of something and pulled it out holding a key.
"You've slept for so long" he started and opened the cell walking in. I curly myself as he drew closer hugging my kneels.
"You shouldn't be this way honey, did you forget you belong to me?"
"What?" I asked following the irrigation in my voice, I hadn't know him from anywhere and he had the guts to claim me, I wanted to laugh out loud but restrained.
"You've been having nightmares because I'll never be yours!" I snapped at him. I was a girl who wasn't easily intimidated by whatever people told me or whoever so I thought he was joking...like he needed to be joking.
He stopped speaking and I could sense the anger boiling inside him, he bent to my size and grabbed my arm lifting me above the ground and glaring into my eyes.
"I'm sure by the time I'm done with you, you'll be less of a talkative" he growled and grabbed me with him walking in hurried steps out of the cell.
He got to a room and threw me heavily on the bed before locking the door behind him.
"What are you gonna do?" I asked with a trembling voice.
"Make you mine!" I heard his laugher.
My heart missed a beat as I heard this, I looked down at my trembling hands. For the first time in my life I was scared..... He walked towards me slowly and I kept moving from him as he climbed on the bed coming towards me.
"Get away from me. Help, help me!!" I shouted and he laughed.
"Sweetie, no one is coming to get you and even if someone is, they'll be dead before they get here" he told me.
I didn't know what it was but a huge feeling told me he was right. He grabbed my arm and i screamed ontop of my voice, he pulled me closer and began tearing my clothes from my body all violently. I shouted, cursed and said all I knew how to say but it was to no avail. That monster had me at his mercy and made his way in. It was a very painfully experience that in the end I was left naked hanging from the bed. I wasn't unconscious but with fully opened eyes, I stared at nothing in particular but lots of thoughts filled my head. I had just been raped....I....I...no.....I wasn't going to agree. Tears streamed down my cheek as I remembered everything, I remembered who I was and how I got there.
My name is Sunny, I was the only daughter of my father and had a younger brother. My parents loved us and protected us with everything they had, money?, Resources name it.... On that day, I was taking a walk , it was something I did leisurely and i felt someone grab my arm from behind, I punched hard using all the defense I could maneuver but in the end I felt something stuffed to my nose, I gasped for breath inhaling deeply and whatever it was got into my system causing weakness all over me, I passed out after then...I passed out and found myself here..
Was it a ransom situation I didn't know but at least they would have called my father, he would pay anything to get me out of here. He'd even kill...at least that's what I thought....