(Chapter 1) Setting up camp!

(A Thanks to Rabbits_know_best for this adorable idea!)

(Everyone arrives at 2;00pm.)

Ein POV

Ein had always been excited about going camping with his friends. He had planned everything to the smallest detail, except for one: he had forgotten his tent and sleeping bag.

As they arrive everyone starts setting up their tents. Ein notices that he has forgotten the two most important things to a camping trip. His tent and sleeping bag.

Ein: (looking around) Wait, where's my tent? A-and my sleeping bag th-their not here!"

Zane: " Figures." Zane sighs

K.C: "Ein, how did you forget the two most important things to bring?"

Ein turns red from embarrassment.

Ein: "I- I actually was joking around! I didn't forget them, I just chose not to bring them!" Ein says sweating a bit. They all roll their eyes.

Ein asked around to see if he could sleep with them (I see what you're thinking you dirty child's!) but Ein was known for being a bit of a troublemaker in the hub, so nobody wanted to share a tent with him. Ein sighs and sits on a rock.

Ein: "Am I that bad?" Ein says under his breath.

Pierce sees Ein feeling down and he goes over to him.

Pierce: "H-hey buddy whats wrong?" Pierce asks.

Ein looks up at him a little mad and upset.

Ein: "PIERCE WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!? I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!" Ein yells

Pierce just looks at Ein.

Pierce: " I walked here since you guys left without me!" Pierce yells.

Ein looks at Pierce with an awkward expression.

Ein: "Whoops... Well don't blame me! Zane was driving!"

Pierce rolls his eyes.

Pierce: "Anyway, buddy why are you so down?"

Ein: "Well I kind of, may have, sort of... Forgot my sleeping bag..."

Pierce: "Oh.. well-"

Ein: "And my tent..."

Pierce looks at Ein with a "bro seriously" face. (If that makes sense)

Pierce: "You're joking..."

Ein: "Haha, I wish I was."

Pierce: "Damn it Ein... Well you can ask around to see if anyone can share with you-"

Ein: "I have already done that... No one wants to share with a mischievous boy like me..."

Pierce sighs.

"You can share with me... I don't want you getting cold or getting bitten.... "

Ein's eyes widened "really?

Pierce: "Yup! You know I always have your back buddy!" Pierce grins. Ein smiles back.

Peirce: "Well now you have to help me set up my tent." Pierce chuckles. Ein looks at him with an annoyed expression.

Ein: "But its your tent!"

Pierce: : "But you're gonna sleep in it as well so that's the consequences. Unless you wanna sleep outside where all the bugs bite, cold temperature and bears-"

Ein: "Ok, ok i get it, let's just get this over with...."

(after they set up the tent like everyone else has!)

(CLIFF HANGA!)

(432 words!)

Sorry its short i'm lazy Lmao.