It has been 30 minutes since Mason was supposed to pick me up. I was about to call him when the doorbell rung. I grabbed my phone and wallet and ran down the stairs - being careful not to trip up like usual - and opened the door to see Mason standing there.

 He looked hot as fuck.

He was wearing a grey button up shirt, black skinny jeans and black vans. His hair was slightly quiffed up which made his green eyes look amazing.

"You look stunning." I shook my head because I have never thought that I looked pretty, let alone stunning.

"So do you." I giggled.

He walked me to the car and opened the door for me. I climbed into his car -which for a guy, was fairly clean- and waited for him to hop in to drive me to wherever we were going.

"So where are we going?" I asked curiously. He started the car and started driving.

"You're going to have to wait and see." He smirked.

He reached over and turned on the radio and 'Sugar We're Going down' by Fall out Boy came on. I absolutely LOVE Fall out boy. I couldn't help but to belt out the lyrics and Mason soon joined in. I was glad that he wasn't a awkward person to be around and that I could be myself around him.

Even though Mason and I haven't spoken much and that we practically just met, we still were comfortable around each other.

On the way we just talked to each other about ourselves and I found out a lot about Mason like; he doesn't know what he wants to do for a career,  he has no siblings, he lives alone, that he is thinking if quitting his job at starbucks to get a job a bar that's nearby.

*skip car ride*

We arrived at the nearby cinema which was such a cliche date idea but i didn't mind. We walked inside and walked up to the counter that a girl around my age was sitting behind working. She looked pretty but very bored as she sat on the uncomfortable looking barstool.

"What movie do you want to see?" Mason asked me while wrapping his arm around my waist.

I looked up at the now showing list and saw that pitch perfect 2 was showing in 5 minutes.

"Pitch perfect 2?" i asked him.

"Sure." He looked up at the girl working there who's name-tag read Alice.

Mason ordered our tickets and went to pay but i interrupted him saying that i would pay for mine. I also ordered a medium popcorn for us to share during the movie and i paid.

I know i said that i would pay and i was happy to, but i mean, in the movies and books, doesn't the guy always refuse for the girl to pay and they pay? Oh well.

We walked into the cinema and sat down at the very back middle and waited for the movie to start. There was nobody in the cinema so every now and then mason would say cute little things to me.

The movie ended and Mason drove me back home to my house. The car ride back home was a comfortable silence with small talk every now and then.

We arrived and my house and Mason parked the car outside. He walked me to the door and grabbed both of his hands in mine.

"Thanks Mason, i had heaps of fun."

"Anything for you beautiful" He complimented me. My heart fluttered and I had the urge to kiss him.

He looked deeply into my eyes then his eyes flickered down to my lips. We both leaned in and kissed. We both pulled away and hugged.

We said our goodbyes and i walked inside to see 4 giggling boys inside.

Here we go.

[[A/N]]

Hey guys. im so sorry that i haven't updated in like, forever... lmao

I kinda wanna delete this book and write another one but not publish it until its done. Idk but i dont like this one and i havent got like any votes or comments soooo...

OMG GUYS IM GOING TO ROWYSO IN 6 FUCKING DAYS OML ANDDDD IM MEETING 2 OF MY CLOSEST INTERNET FRIENDS AND IM GONNA CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please dont kill me because of my terrible grammar and stuff but tbh idgaf sooo yeah.

lol bye x