I woke up the next morning still cuddled up to luke and he was still fast asleep. He had his arm stretched out and my head was resting on it but still cuddled up into his chest.

I looked up at the clock on the wall and saw the time was only 8:37am so I decided to fall back asleep

----------
9:24am

I finally woke up again because calum came up and sat on my stomach.  iI noticed that luke and the other boys were up and dancing around to panic! At the disco.

"IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOO" Calum screamed while still sitting on my stomach.

I slapped him hard on the back and after wriggling around underneath him I finally got free.

The boys returned to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

I walked up stairs and went into my room to change out of my pj's.

I decided on wearing grey swag pants (baggy track/sweat pants), fuzzy socks and a slightly cropped black tight singlet. I tied my hair in a messy bun because so far, I havent got anything planned for today since it was sunday.

I walked back down stairs being careful not to trip over the stairs like last time.

I slid across the wooden floor into the kitchen and smelt pancakes.

I grabbed a plate of pancakes and sat at the breakfast bar eating, when I got a text from one of my best friends Kellin

King Kellin: sup hoe, im coming over to pick you up at 12:30 k.

Jaybean: where are we going?...

King Kellin: starbucks and then the cinema...duhh

Jaybean: your such a white girl

King Kellin: shhuushh. Hurry up ill be there in like 2  and a half hours k.

Jaybean: k.

"Sooooo what are your plans for today? Us boys are just gonna hang our here." Calum asks while stealing one of my pancakes

"Hey I was gonna eat that!"

"mmm no you weren't... anyway, what are you gonna do?"

"Kellin is taking me to starbucks and to the cinema so ill be back arou-"

"Who's Kellin?" Ashton interupts.

"My mate"

"Oh."

"Anyway I'll be back at like 3 I guess"

"Okay"

After I finish eating I put my plate in the dishwasher and start getting ready.

I chuck on some black skinny jeans and a baggy sweater since it was the middle of autumn.

At around 12:30 I walk downstairs and grab my phome, wallet and keys and sit on the couch waiting for Kellin.

He arrives a couple of minutes later and I leave the house and hop into troyes car.

No control by One direction was playing...

Seriously Kellin...

===========

A/N:

Hola.

Damm Kellin such a "typical white girl" jkks

I WENT AND SAW INSURGENT TONIGHT AND IT WAS AMAZING :D

PLUS I ONKY CREATED THIS BOOK 15 HOURS AGO OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND ONLY JUST POSTED IT ABOUT 12 HOURS AGO AND I ALREADY HAVE 40 READS?!?!? WHATT. Some of my friends post their books and get like 40 reads after like a week so im actually quite proud :)

Qotd: whats your fav pick up line?

A: are you a beaver, cos dam *raises hands like your surrendering*
Or
You be Buger King, ill be McDonalds, you have it your way, and ill be lovin it.
:) ;)

~dayna x