~1~

______________________________________

______________________________________"Minjun get up it's time to get ready"heejin said while taking off the blanket

"Minjun get up it's time to get ready"heejin said while taking off the blanket."mowmieeee only twoo moree minets pwease"the 4yrs old said while rubbing his eyes.
"Aww my baby is sleepy. But no more minutes u have to get up it's time to wake up nd get ready before mama leave for office." The little boy let out a big gasped nd sit on the bed eyes still closed. Heejin carry him in her arms heading to washroom. " ok now say eee~" she said while moving the toothbrush infront of minjun.

They both are done with their morning routine nd now heading down towards the kitchen. "So what my baby wanna eat today??" Heejin asked while making him comfortable on the sofa." I wanna eat pancakes" the little one said while smiling brightly "Okie let me make it for u" "okeeeeeeeeiiiiiiii mowmieeeeeeee~"
Heejin Chuckled.

She prepared the breakfast nd went to eat it with minjun."mowmie can i come with you too to the offish" minjun said while pouting cutely.
" I'm sorry dear but i have a meeting today I'll surely take u there tomorrow.enjoy today with noona okiee??" She said with a faint smile.
"Pinky promise!?" The child ask innocently while showing his pinky finger. "Pinky promise" heejin said while interwining her pinky with his.

Then they continued to eat. Nd then minjun's care taker entered the house. "I'm sorry unnie for getting late i won't be late next time" the girl said while bowing continuously.  Heejin laughed a bit nd patted her back. "It's ok Yuna u don't have to be sorry anyways I'm going now" Yuna smiled a bit." Minjun take care of noona Okie I'll be back nd don't annoy her too much okay..?"

she said give a peck on minjun's cheeks. "Okiee momiee I'll take care of noona nd myshelf. U also take care of yourself "  he said with a bunny smile. "Okay unnie byee take care of yourself nd minjun what do you wanna play today?" Yuna said while turning towards the little one. " I want to play blocks"

"Okie then let's go to your room but first say goodbye to ur moomie" Yuna said while taking him into her arms. "Byee mowmieeee~" he said while waving his hand towards his mom "byee dear I'll be back soon" heejin said nd headed to the parking area. She took her black car nd left for her work.

                   •To be continued •

Lemme tell u some information....
She's the secretary of  businessman 'Min Yoongi'. She's a single mother. She don't want anyone to interfere in her nd her child's life. She's an independent woman.

Short chapter i guess........!!