~2~

______________________________________

______________________________________Heejin arrived at her office nd straight went to her cabin

Heejin arrived at her office nd straight went to her cabin."Miss heejin please come to my cabin"the small speaker in her cabin spoke.she stood up and headed to the elevator. She pressed the 4th floor button after getting in.ding. the sound indicated that she's on 4th floor.

She then made her way to his office. Knock knock.she knocked the glass door."come in miss heejin". "How can I help you sir" she said with a simple smile."miss heejin pls arrange a meeting with mr. Choi." He said while eyes still on computer screen typing something.

"But sir he refused the meeting last time" she said with a straight face."Don't worry he'll definitely Collab with us i won't let anything go wrong this time." He said now facing heejin with his famous cold face. "Okay sir I'll send an email to his secretary then I'll let you know the time of meeting" she said and headed to her cabin back.

****

"Sir mr Choi is ready to Collab with us. He is coming for meeting at 4 day after tomorrow." Heejin said standing in front Yoongi "it's nice to hear that then prepare everything for the meeting.i don't wanna lose the opportunity this time" he coldly said."ok sir I'll inform the other staffs too about the meeting so they can prepare themselves" she said and went back to her cabin.

She finished her work and took leave early today.she headed to her home.
She reached and welcomed by a cute little fairy sleeping peacefully.

Heejin's pov.

Shit..!! I forgot! I have to take minjun to office tomorrow i didn't even asked Mr. Min about that. How can I be so careless!??you idiot why did Martin cooper invented mobile phone then?!? Msg him and ask 'can i take my child with me tomorrow to office sir!? he's being so stubborn!!' Yeah I can do that.i forgot about my phone. But first let me change my cloths and freshen up..

Cold boss of the century🗿🗿

Me:
Good Evening sir, sorry to disturb you but can i take my child tomorrow to the office? Please......

Cold boss of the century 🗿🗿:
Sure you can!! In fact i love children remember to take him to me..

Me:
Sure sir!! Thanku so much^_^

Cold boss of the century 🗿🗿:
My pleasure miss heejin! Good night and take care of your baby...

Me:
Okay..good night sir

Yah!! That was not a big deal..!!but from when this cold dude went soo calm.. i thought he'll be mad at me. He's not that bad..

I saw minjun waking up slowly."yo!! How's sleep!?"i said with a smile."nice"he said while rubbing his eyes somehow I found that cute"you know we are going to my office tomorrow" i said while removing his hands from his eyes because it can damage my lil baby's eyes. I can see sparkles in his eyes when I said that.
"Really mowmiii" he said while being all exited. " Yeah but you have to finish your dinner first" "i will" he said while smiling cheekly.

_______________________
Yeah I'm alive!!sorry for late update you know my lazy ass..!!

Anyway how's the chapter i know there's nothing in this one but wait for the next one it'll be fun;-)

Vote for me pwease(。ŏ﹏ŏ)(。ŏ﹏ŏ)

Double updatee UWU.....