~21~

After the marriage they both came to their house and went to their shared room.

"Heejin-ah now can you please stop crying" chanyeol kneeled infront of her and wipped the tears streaming down her face. "It's not like I'm not gonna let you meet jin. And you know what?
Yoo -ra is coming tomorrow to meet you too. So please stop crying now. Pleaseee for me?" Chanyeol assured her as she stopped crying while wipping the tear stain on her cheeks. Chanyeol somehow found her actions cute and pecked her cheeks.

Heejin got all red as it was the first time in these 2year relationship. "I-i will just change my dress and come back" heejin quickly stood up and walked towards her closet as her clothes were got shifted here yesterday.

After changing into her white and black printed shirt and black shorts  she headed towards the kitchen for something to eat as she was hungry. While chanyeol went for a shower.

She was done making pancakes when she felt a cold hand wrapped around her waist and warm breath hitting her neck as she flinched a little. "what are you doing sweetheart?" Chanyeol asked in his deep voice. "Just washing the dishes." Heejin stopped as she realised that he's only in a towel wrapped around his torso. "I want you so bad" again that deep voice. Heejin started to turn on but controlled herself. "Let me first do all these work-" she couldn't complete as chanyeol turned her towards her. Grabbed her waist and made her sit on the kitchen slab.

Heejin yelped because of his speed and chuckled afterwards. Chanyeol stared  her lovingly as his eyes travelled down towards her lips. "Can I?" Chanyeol asked still looking at her lips. Heejin couldn't reply as he suddenly smashed his lips with hers.

For some seconds heejin didn't responded but moved her lips afterwards. Their lips moved in a sync.
After nearly 5minutes of their eating each other's lips hungrily. Chanyeol bite on her lower lip to let her open her mouth for his tongue to enter inside her delicious mouth. He grabbed her both legs and wrapped them around his torso as she also wrapped her arms around his neck still eating eachother's mouth.

He picked her up and headed towards their room. He opened the gate with his one foot and layed her down on the bed. He started to open her shirt's button. After he was done unbuttoning the shirt he threw it somewhere on the ground. As their lips parted for a second and he again smashed them. His lips slowly travelled down towards her jawline after being done there. He travelled down to her neck leaving some hickeys as she tried not to moan.

"Scream my name babygirl I love to hear your voice." He said in his raspy voice as he again started to leave hickey all over her neck and she didn't stopped her moans. Her moans turned on him more. As his hands travelled the hook of her bra that was securing her cleavage. He opened them all within a second and he slowly removed it too. He started to move towards her cleavage as her hands travelled down his abs.

He sucked on her cleavage and slowly removed her pants too. He detached his lips to look at her once. She opened her eyes as she felt like an organ of her body just detached from her. "Beautiful. You look pretty even without clothes babe" he whispered to her as her cheeks got all red. (I just steal a scene from another book but I don't remember it's name tho)  he removed the towel which was wrapped around his torso and threw it away. She watched him with needy eyes as he went towards her vagina. It was big.

He first massaged her part so that it won't hurt much. "Just fuck me" he heard her as he put his one finger inside her as she moaned loudly. At first he slowly started to thrust his finger and putted both his fingers inside her and started speeding up as she came on his fingers without any warning. She started to make dirty noise that made him wet as he pulled his fingers outside and licked them.

He licked her vagina with his tounge and pushed his member inside her as she screamed. He started to fasten up the peace as he stopped for a second for his cum to fill her up. She hissed as he pulled his member out of her and layed down beside her.

He pecked her forehead and pulled the covers up as they both went to sleep in each other's arm.

______________________________________

...
That was big.
Hey! I'm talking about the chapter you dirty peoples.