~10~

"So appa I was saying that--" minjun was cutted off by heejin's sudden appearance. Heejin's face shoot up towards them after hearing the word appa from minjun's mouth. Because he never said that word in his life till now for even once for his real father...

"A-appa?" Heejin whispered underneath her breath. "M-mommie you're here??" Minjun asked stuttering at first. He knows that heejin won't like him calling Yoongi appa. "yeah mommie I called him appa cause it feels like. My hearteu said. And you know whenever it says something it's for good" minjun replied nervously. "Still jun you shouldn't call him appa he- he's my boss tho" heejin replied looking everywhere but them.

"Ms. Heejin i Don't have any problem with minjun Calling me appa it's okay for me he's a kid tho." Yoongi replied who was quiet for a long time. "But sir-" Yoongi cut her off by "it's okay Miss heejin let him be" heejin let out a sigh and nodded slightly.

"Okay we should head home then Mr. Min. Hope you enjoy your holidays" heejin said with a bow and move towards minjun to only receive a boy clinging to her boss shooking his head. Yoongi chuckled at his behaviour.

''Minjun let's go it's late'' heejin said.

''No mowmiii i wanna be with yongieee appa'' the little child replied

''minjun he's not ur appa stop calling him that''

''let him call me that u can stay here for awhile untill he's not asleep''

''But sir-'' she was cutted off ''its ok heejin-ah'' yoongi said with a sweet smile on his face.

After sometimes of minjun in yoongi's arms the room was filled with the snores of a little sunshine. Heejin looked at Yoongi who was holding her baby in his arms. Yoongi's and heejin's eyes met and both of them let out a chuckle. It was not like they weren't close it was just they put most of their time in work which made them annoy sometimes and act or sound rude. They were not rude nor cold at all they were just like us who needs sometimes to get comfortable. They've went through a lot compared to us which made them different. Okay back to present.

"Let me take him sir" heejin said spreading her arms to pick minjun up (fuck my double minded mind). "No! What if he woke up? Let me drop you to the parking area" heejin tried to refuse but he being her boss tried to play his boss card.

After reaching the parking area heejin went to her car and opened the back seat door where minjun's car sleeping set was placed to not let him fall when he's sleeping in the car. Yoongi placed minjun inside and made him comfortable, while heejin was right behind Yoongi peeking through the small space assuring that her child is sleeping safely.

Suddenly Yoongi turned and lossed his balance because of heejin being that close to him and both of them fell with a loud thud.

Heejin's eyes widened because of the sudden action. She felt a tingling sensation on her lips. Yoongi's eyes widened when realisation hitted him. He quickly got up and said 'sorry' to her and heejin quickly rushed towards her car and drove off not making an eye contact.

Yoongi's pov

French vanilla i smirked while remembering the feeling of her lips on mine. I don't know when it happened but it feels good.

Yes, i do love her. I'm just a bit hesitant to confess. When I first saw her 2 years ago when she was there for an interview for my P.A. I felt that she's different. Different from the other women. There where a lot of females nd males present there for an interview as my New Personal Assistant. After some of the sluts who were trying to get my attention heejin came. In a simple formal outfit, not too much makeup but a Lil bit of lip tint and eyeliner. She caught my eyes that day. Love at first sight yk.

Back to author's pov:

Yoongi headed to his car and drove off for his house. "Oh shoot I've to pick him up at 9 pm from the airport it's already 8:45. I've to speed up i don't wanna hear his angry rap tho" Yoongi muttered to himself and speed up the car.

he reached the airport in ten minutes. And get out of the car and headed towards the pick up area. He was dozing off After waiting there for 15 more minutes he came back to his sense after hearing a high pitch voice calling his name.

"Yyyyyyooooooooonnnnnnnggggggiiii" the man shouted and hugged the cat who was half asleep. "I thought you wouldn't come" the man said. "How can I not hyung you would have beaten me with your pink slippers if i didn't." Yoongi replied. ( ik y'all know who is the man so I'll just put the name) "aww you know me soo well" jin replied walking ahead of him.

"Hyung our car is on that way" Yoongi said pointing towards the opposite direction in with jin was going. "I know i was just roaming around you know I'm back here after 2 years i missed this place." Jin said spreading his arm wide and inhaling the fresh air. "okay hyung let's go i want to sleep on my comfy bed" Yoongi replied going towards their car.

"Okay sleepyhead let's go" jin said getting into the car. Yoongi drove off from there and started to drive towards his house. "You want to go to my house or yours?" Yoongi asked. "Umm.. yours because mine will be too dirty right now." Jin replied. Yoongi nodded and increased the speed. "Yaah! Slow down you still drive too fast. That's why I never let you drive. Slow down you sleepy head" jin yelled but Yoongi didn't bother to slow down the speed he liked driving fast.

He ignored jin and pulled out in front of his house with a screech.

______________________________________

Nothing much but just a confession of Yoongi.
In next chapter there will be-
*Ouch! Why did you hit me*
*I'll kill you too*
*Whyyyyyy*
*Shut up before I kill you*
*Pouting cutely*
*You always give the spoiler to the readers so shut up*
*Okay*
-pretend to zip my mouth-

Vote
Comment
Love ya buttercups 💜❣️✨💫

VoteCommentLove ya buttercups 💜❣️✨💫

Love ya all toooo 😭❣️🫂