~8~

Author's pov
"Hello" yoongi said from the other side of the phone.

"Why can't you stay away from my mom? Why you have to come to church on your every birthday with her? You know what app- leave that I don't even want to call you appa, you're the worst dad ever. I didn't even saw you after my birth. Mom said you were with us when I was 6 months old. Then why did you left?? Was I not important for you? You shouldn't have come in mom's life at first. Then nothing like this would've happened. You know when you left she was too much broken. She used to avoid eating. I was too small that time but lia noona told me that when I was small mom used to cry everyday at night. Why did you did this to us? WHY DID YOU CAME IN MOM'S LIFE ??" minjun said eyes full of tears till now.

"No no no no don't cry baby it's ok you can take care of your mother right? You're happy with her. What happened if your dad left you both i actually don't know what has happened with Miss heejin but after listening to your side i thought whatever happened was not good. You're strong right baby? You can take care of your mom and yourself too... And yeah it's not your dad's number it's your mom's boss here." Yoongi said comforting minjun.

"Yo-you're not my dad??" Minjun asked trying not to burst out.

"No baby it's not you're dad. I'm the CEO of the company in which your mom works" Yoongi said calmly.

"Ohh... But you seem nice though. Mom said you are agorrant" minjun said cutely.

Yoongi chuckled."it's arrogant baby- but wait- what did heejin said to you??" Yoongi asked .

'oh shit'

"Hehe... Umm.... Nothing.. she doesn't said anything about you..hehe" minjun said nervously.

"Ok then.. where is your mom?" Yoongi asked because he has some work for heejin.

"She's talking to the priest here- oh no she's coming talk to you later Mr.. um... What's your name?"

"Min Yoongi"

"Ok then bye Mr. Min." Minjun said and quickly cut the call and kept the phone where it was.

Heejin was doing some prayers. She came to minjun and asked "shall we go home now?"
"Yes mommy let's go!" Minjun said and get up to head home. "Wanna eat some ice-cream?" Heejin asked pointing towards an ice cream shop.

"Yes please.." minjun said giving her his puppy eyes. Heejin chuckled. "Ok ok stop with your aegyo. Let's eat some ice-cream it's been awhile I ate that freezed liquid" heejin said and both mother and son laughed at that 'freezed liquid'.

After they were done with their icecream heejin placed minjun on the back passenger seat and started to drive towards home. Suddenly her phone rang. It was showing,

'Cold boss of the century 🗿🗿'

Heejin's pov

Why will he call me today?  Office is closed today isn't it? I thought to myself and parked the car at a side and answered the call.

"Miss heejin can you please arrange all the Meetings and works which were tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, today?" He asked and I can feel that he's in a rush to complete the works.

"Sure sir I can becoz there's no meetings for three to four days your next meeting is after 6 days which is on Friday. And about works.. yeah you have to sign some projects of our company and... Yeah there were alot of appointments for these two days on different names.. but sir all of the appointments are of some girls." I said as I checked his schedule which was in my phone.

"Girls?? Arghh!! Not again... Just cancel all the appointments or postpone it for after three days. And I won't come to office for two days. As some of my closest friends are coming. And you have to come for three days continuously including today. Can you please just come as soon as possible."
He said.

"Sure sir I'll be there in 1 hour" i said as he immediately replied.

"No Miss heejin just come in 15 minutes" he said and i hear starting of a car's engine.

"But sir I'm with minjun I've to drop him home first-" he cutted me off.

"You can just leave minjun in my cabin I'll take care of him. And no buts you're coming right now with minjun."he ordered.

I sighed and said an ok and hang up the call and started my car again now changing the route to office.

Author's pov

"Mommy where are we going?"minjun asked. "My boss called me dear he said I've to come to office as soon as possible. When I said let me drop my son at home he said 'you can just leave him in my cavin. I'll take care of him.'" Heejin said copying Yoongi.

Minjun chuckled and said "That agorrant one?" "Yeah that arrogant old grumpy boss of mine" heejin said increasing the speed.

'he's not agorrant mom you just don't know him. I would love to spend time with him. I think he's cute.' minjun thought

______________________________________

Gotta go complete my homework and absent work..
And yeah

Happy eid💞🫂
(To the one who celebrates it)

Vote
Comment
Love yaa buttercups