1: Late Nights

You may be wondering, after they married, are they still the idols we know? Yes, they continued to pursue their idol dreams as a married couple. The whole KPOP and non KPOP industry was proud of them for being the first lgbtq+ couple. Some people hated on them, and called them unprofessional and a bad influence. But, they loved eachother dearly, so what if people hate them right?

__________

Jihyo was sitting on the couch in their luxury mansion while waiting for her wife to come home. Ji was on hiatus but she was active on her instagram and twitter accounts to keep ONCE updated about her life. She decided to take a little break from the spotlight a few months after their wedding. Meanwhile, Jeongyeon was shooting for her solo comeback this April. After Nayeon's successful solo comeback JYP decided to give Jeongyeon a shot. It was a great desicion, coming from the fact, Jeongyeon has great visual and amazing vocal talent. She's like an all rounder.

Jihyo gets a text message from her lover

Jeongie <3

🐶: Ji!! I'm on my way home with food, prepare the table :)). I missed you so much today<3

🦄: Alright, baby. I missed you too, tell me about your day once you get home, ok? :)

*Seen by Jeongie <3*

Jihyo's thoughts

Hmm... maybe she's driving. I'll set up the table now.

_____________

Jihyo arranges their long dining table, with the finest utensils and placemats. No surprise that they had pretty much expensive things everywhere. Jeongyeon's parents are really rich and gave them lots of wedding presents. As Jihyo finished, she heared the gates open and their car park. Jeongie has arrived!! She heared the front door open, and she was greeted with "Babe~ I'm home!" Jihyo excitedly ran up to Jeongyeon and gave her a hug and a kiss. Jeong held Jihyo by the waist and Jihyo put her arms on Jeong's shoulders, and ruffled Jeong's hair.

"Hi honey, I missed you, how was the shoot?"
"I missed you a lot more, it was fun but I was nervous since I wasn't used to shooting alone"

Jeongyeon looked shy and worried as she said that. Jihyo gave her a kiss on her cheek and said "I know you'll do amazing, you're Yoo Jeongyeon after all"

Jeongyeon gave her a sweet gaze and smile. Jihyo told Jeongyeon that they'd eat before the food gets cold. They sat down for their meal and Jeong told Jihyo about her day. Jihyo enjoys Jeongyeon's stories ever since they were even just friends. After their meal, Jihyo cleaned up and did the dishes while Jeongyeon had a night shower. Jeong went down the stairs to check on her wife, who was still drying their plates. She gave Jihyo a hug from behind and held her waist and give her neck kisses. Jihyo, who was distracted from what she was doing, now blushing and could feel her cheeks heating up. "You look cute" Jeongyeon mumbled while winking.

When Jihyo finished the dishes, Jeongyeon let go of her, and together, the walked up the stairs to their room.
Jihyo grabbed a book to read, it was "It starts with Us" by Coleen Hoover. Jihyo sits on their bed while Jeongyeon sits beside her, scrolling on instagram.

Time flies and they don't realize, it was now 10 p.m.

"Hyo, aren't you sleepy yet? You've been reading since 8:30"
"Oh? It's 10 already? Well I think it's a perfect time to stop and take some rest. Especially you, Miss Soloist"
Jeongyeon chuckled, she put her phone down on the little desk near her, and so did Jihyo.
"Good night, my Jeong"
"Sleep well, my pretty lady"

Jeongyeon kissed Jihyo's forehead before sleeping. And it left a small smile on her face that lasted till morning.