closed

In our lives we allow only some people to enter our deepest parts, like the people who know us totally our good and bad elements too, our naked truths. What if you even lose those people? We, humans, are said to be social animals but the truth is we can survive on our own too. The people we feel we need the most teach us we don't need anyone in our lives. Now you might think I am going through heartbreak or my boyfriend has left me but no that's not the case. My partner loves me a lot and he is the one who has thought me the importance of being alone. I have friends and siblings who love me and are there for me but then there is an empty space within me that used to eat me always. The reason is cause I felt I need someone to understand me. Lately, I have been spending time doing nothing just a waste of the whole day but I have felt more peace than anything being on my own. It's like my own cuboid I am where I am in my thoughts and beliefs. I feel free from the stress of pleasing anyone to reach their expectations. I can just focus on myself totally. When people ask me things I get irritated and give me advice I get frustrated cause it's bullshit advice you know. The person who doesn't live like me how can that person give advice me? So it's better I feel close yourself totally and don't let anyone enter those boundaries of yours except God and your partner.