ch 4

8:00

Next day, I groaned at the light it was so bright whyyyy. I got up put clothes on, brush my teeth, and comb my hair out. I want to my office for awhile. I have to go this girl house later on. I pick up my phone and called the house number.

* rings*

D- hello?

L- hello Mr, tom, how is your morning?

D- who this, how you know my name

L- sorry I'm Levi

D- oh Levi what the call for

L- I came to meet your daughter

D- excuse me

L- my dad said your daughter is a little I'm I right

D- y- yes s-sir

L- ok then I see you later.

I hang up quickly so he won't reject. I work some more. It was about 8 when I got ready to go. I did not want to. But it's worth a try. I got in my car in I speed off. I stop at the store to buy her some snacks in case she gets hunger or something.

I knock on the door and waited. Some man open the door with a girl in his hands. I wonder if it's her. I look at her then walk away. We sat on the couch when she wanted to get off him. He told her to stop. Please be still said her dad. But I want a snack. Sure said her dad. He put her down and she ran of.

How old is she ask Levi. She 18 said her dad. What her little space age said Levi. Idk probably 2-4 said her dad. Oh ok said Levi. We talk some more when the girl came back.

Zoe pov, after me and mom got done we want in the living room. The man and my dad was talking I don't know what but they were talking. I quickly want to my dad and sat on his lap his so squash. I giggled at my dad. Sweetie said my dad. Yes dad said Zoe. This young man would like to talk to you said my dad. Oh ok said Zoe.

Hey princess I'm levi, I'm going to be taking you said Levi. No your not I'm staying with my mom and dad so leave me alone said Zoe. Look you have no choice me and my friends will take good care of you said Levi. No said Zoe. Can I please hold her ask Levi. Of course said her dad. Her dad got up and put her on Levi hip. Daddddddddd she scream. Shhh baby mommas right here said her mom. Please don't let me go Zoe cried.

He hold me in till I claim down. There you go princess I promise I'm not going to hurt you said Levi. You promise said Zoe. I promise said Levi. He explains that there is not going to be nothing sexual about our relationship unless I change my mind. Of course I'm not. Anyways he help me pack my things and we was off to his house. I kept my eyes on the widow. I was soo upset I could not think.

Princess please talk to me said Levi. Why? Ask Zoe. Because I want to hear your sweet voice said Levi. Oh ok said Zoe. There you go baby said Levi. Zoe blushes and look away. Levi chuckled and start to drive home.

When made it to levi house it was a beautiful house. It look like a mansion hehe. Are you coming ask levi. Umm yes said zoe. I quickly get out and Levi hold my hand all the way to the door. He opens the door there was some men on the couch they was playing video games. Guys said Levi. What said one of the guys. Get off the game and meet our little said Levi.

They all got up and walk to the door. This is Zoe said Levi. Hi I'm jake, I'm luca, I'm leo, I'm Ace (aka Levi brother). It's nice meeting y'all all said Zoe. They all nod. One of the maids come and got my stuff and put it in my room. Can I go to my room know. Ofc princess said Levi. I want upstairs where the maids want that good there names on the door or I would not know which room to go too.

I open the door omg. The room was blue with unicorns on there, the floor was wooded, there was a desk for school work, the was two doors I think on is the bathroom and the other is the walk in closet. I laid on the queen size bed  and took a short nap.

There was a loud knock I goan at the knock. Who is it said Zoe. It's me leo he said. C-come in I said. He walks in and close the door. Hi princess how was your nap said leo. It was ok I said. He walks to my desk and sit on it. So what do u want for dinner take out or cooked said leo. Take out I said low. Ok princess do u mind Chinese food said leo. Yeah why not said shyly. Leo just chuckled and walk out the room.

The boys pov. She so beautiful said jake. Yea whatever I'm going to my room said luca. What your problem said leo. Nothing said luca. He goes upstairs and shut his door. They look a each other. Hey guys should one of us go should go upstairs and check up on our little she it's been a long time seems we had one and she been up there for a while said jake. Yea said ace. I will do it said leo. Ok be our guess said ace.

He walks away to her room. It took like 5 mins and he came out. He was smiling so big. So how did it go said jack. Well we are having take out she wants it said leo. Ok said Sam. O shoot Sam where you came from. Opps sorry guys I came a little later probably did not hear the door said Sam. So who are we talking about said Sam. We have another little my brother got her said ace. Cool I hope she fun said Sam. Sure said jack. Where luca said sam. His in his room his anger said james. Oh ok said Sam. We sat on the couch and watch movies.